Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Dazzle me with bling

Hi there Readers!
Today on my blog nothing new. Hmmm? Nothing new? Well there are new designs on my blog today. But the stores I am blogging are familiar if you followed my blog in the past. Let me start today with the 86th round of the Designer Circle. Their current round runs till August 30th so you have 11 days time to go grab the great offers they have there. Nothing at the Designer Circle is over 100 L$.
What did I find there for you? Well let me start with B-Dazzled. They have a very cute Bubble Butt skirt on offer at the Designer Circle for 100 L$. But...this skirt comes with a HUD which changes the colour of the skirt into 6 different ones!
A matching Fantasy top is also 100 L$ and the HUD that comes with this shirt changes the shirt into 8 lovely colours.
The skin I am wearing on my blog today is by WOW skins and it is called Becky. I am wearing the Dark tan version with cleavage option and make up #1. You can find Becky in 4 skin tones, each skin tone in 5 make up versions and a natural version, at the District 5 Fair. (not free)
The lovely hair is Cecelia by Tameless hair, 249 L$ for a fat pack with 30 colours. This hair comes with an easy to use HUD to change the colour.
Then I found this next outfit at the Designer Circle. It is called Charlize and it is by JK Style. Charlize comes wirt a black and a silver grey top, and the pants come with a colour change HUD which changes them into 8 great colours. The lovely leaf jewellery in silver and in gold and the bag are included. You get all for just 70 L$.
The hair is a new release by Tameless hair. It is called Luna this hair comes in 3 color packs: Naturals with all 30 natural colors, Fades with 30 ombre and tipped colors, and Fantasy with 30 fantasy colors.  All colors come as both rooted and non-rooted.  Each color pack is $249.  The Mega Pack with all colors are $499L..
And the next outfit is also by JK Style. This lovey dress is called Zelyna and this dress comes with a HUD that changes the colour into 8 great shades. The elegant jewellery set is included. So is the clutch bag. And the sandals for SLINK HIGH feet are also included. The price for all of this is just 90 L$. You can find it at the Designer Circle.
Now if you are wondering where I got those awesome shoes I am wearing with the outfits above: I got them at the Metalique Fair at L'accessories. They are by 22769 and they do not only have these to die for shoes there, they also have some more eccentric shoes and beautiful jewellery too at the Metalique Fair at L'accesories. I love the Serenity heels for SLINK MID feet, which come in 4 colours. (the items I am showing you below are NOT free!)
I was stunned by the Industrial heels for SLINK MID feet.
And I was a little scared by the Octopus heels for SLINK HIGH feet. They also come in gold.
Now over to the BLING....I am just crazy about jewellery. All necklaces and bracelets below come in silver and gold (even if I show you just one colour) and you can find them at the Metalic Fair at L'accesoiries. (NOT free).
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!