Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Octobert 1st....

Time seems to go so fast readers, it is already October 1st. And I have still so much to blog. When I started blogging more than 3 years ago, I was wondering how to fill my blog each day. I succeeded quite well don't you think?
Anyway, today on my blog you will find some more goodies from the Designer Circle, round #64. All offers at the Designer Circle are 100 L$ or less and it is a great way to fill your inventory with great Second Life design for a very low price! But that's not all! I also found some goodies on Marketplace, found a few great lucky boards, well the usual mix.
Let me start with the Designer Circle. This first dress is by 1 Hundred and they offer this dress in black& white or pink & white or lime & white at the Designer Circle for 95 L$ per dress.
 
And Coco Sands not only offers a great flower dress at the Designer Circle but they also have this very elegant shape there. The shape is called Daisy and it is 75 L$. The cute dress is called Daisy sun dress and it is 99 L$.
 
 
Over to another lovely shape which is also available at the Designer Circle. This shape is called Leona and it is by Anna shapes. The price? 80 L$.
I found another very sweet outfit, a lovely pink shirt with scarf by Baboom. You can find it at the Designer Circle for 100 L$. I styled it with great leggings by Pure Perfection. These summer leggings come in violet and they are 60 L$ at the Designer Circle. The cute shoes are by Essenz and you can get them in 5 great colours for 100 L$ each at the Designer Circle.
 
Then I found a lucky chair and a Midnight Mania board at Delight Dezigns. And look below what I got there! TP your friends in ladies...
The lovely jewellery is by Lazuri, the All Glam Diamonds set.
 
Over to Marketplace. Always a pleasure to shop there, because I find the most amazing freebies there!
I found this great Ibiza set there, which is by Seduce. You get an awesome bikini, shorts and a tank top and even the elegant shoes and jewellery are included. Want to know the price? FREE! The lovely hair is by Tameless Hair and it is called Evangeline. You can find a DEMO of this hair HERE.
 
And this cute dress in turquoise is by Pinkie and it is free. Yes I blogged this before, regular readers might recognise it. Why am I blogging it again? You won't believe this. I found amazing wedges in turquoise and I wanted to wear a cute matching dress with those. The wedges are called Bardot and they are free. The lovely turquoise bangles are by La Petite Perle and they are 1 L$.
 
The next skirt is by Soken Kids Mesh (and ye sit fits normal avatars too) and it is called Ribbon mesh skirt. It is free. I styled this skirt with a lovely top by Skull Candy, which is also free.
Over to Tameless Hair. They have complete outfits too, and quite a lot of them! Each outfit is 149 L$ and I am showing you the Buckle up outfit, which comes in several colours. The boots are included.
 
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!