Monday, September 30, 2013

Designer Circle round #64, Structure your Skin and a free skin too. And some Marketplace shopping.

Hi there readers!
The 64th round of the Designer Circle started and as you all know by now: nothing there is over 100 L$! They have some awesome offers there, believe me! This round runs till October 19th, so if you see something you like, don't wait to long to get it!
My first find there is by Amarelo Manga. They have this very elegant blue sequin dress at the Designer circle for just 100 L$ and the matching sequin shoes are also 100 L$.
The lovely jewellery is the Saffi set by Lazuri (NOT free).
 
Then I found this great dress by Vivid at the Designer Circle. This cute dress comes with a hud and with this hud you can change the colour of the top, the colour of the skirt, the colour of the garters and even the colour of the studs on the belt! I am showing you just a few options. The dress including the hud is 100 L$.
 
You all know I am a sucker for shoes and WOW there are some awesome shoes at the Designer Circle. They are by Essenz and they come in no less than 5 colours! Each pair is 100 L$.
 
My last find for today at the Designer Circle is this great skin by WoW skins. The skin is called Jasmin and it comes in 3 skin tones. Each tone is 99 L$ which is a steal for such a great skin! I just love that Diva make up with the red lips and the lovely eye shadow.
 
 
WoW skins also is participating in the Structure your Skin project. And if you don't like the make up of the Jasmin skin above, maybe this one, with the more natural look, is exactly what you are looking for! This Jasmin skin is available at SyS in 3 skin tones. ATTENTION: The Structure your Skin project starts on October 1st!!!
 
 
I also found a free skin and shape at Asteria Creations. The skin is lovely, the shape is quite different from my own shape, but still a very nice shape and you do not need a group to get them.
I still have some goodies from marketplace inside my inventory. I found this great red fall sweater by Naatani Darkwatch on Marketplace for free. I am wearingthe free Chica Boom Womans jeans with this sweater and the elegant Classic heel shoes (Full perm) by Perfect Wirefly. These shoes can be adjusted to your outfits by adding your own textures to them. 1 L$ for the shoes.
 
The sweater also goes great with the wrap around skirt by Edge Grafica (free).
 
I am wearing the Perfect Wirefly shoes with a cute tank top with a rabbit on it by LisaAlisa. (free). And the jeans are by Hippo and the are called Every Day jeans (free).
 
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!