Monday, August 19, 2013

The eye of the Tiger. And 22769.

Hi readers,
While I was working on my blog I kept hearing this song in my head... Eye of the Tiger. Why? Well the 61st Designer Circle started and there is an offer that just made me think of that song. In the Designer Circle a lot of great Second Life designers offer one or more of their designs for 100 L$ or less. Which is a great way for us to fill our inventory with great design for a low price! This round runs till August 31st so you have enough time to hop over and take a look!
Now what was that offer that made me think of that song? Well Caash has this set of poses with a tiger included on offer at the Designer Circle! You can grab it for just 100 L$, including the tiger of course! The elegant jump suit I am wearing while taming this tiger is by Pink Cherry and it is also on offer at the Designer Circle. It is available in 2 great colours: black and silver and the price? 100 L$.
The lovely jewellery is by Lazuri. It is their Noor set and like all other jewellery by Lazuri it is colour change. Which means you can change the gems, pearls, stones and metal to your liking. Not free though.
 
 
 
Then I got these 2 very cute dresses at the Designer Circle. They are by Vivid and they are 100 L$ each but you get the matching shoes too! I am wearing the beautiful Delia set by Lazuri with this dress. It is not free, but it is a beautiful set to wear!
 
More from the Designer Circle tomorrow! Then I went to 22769 and they have this great skirt and tank top at the Gallery Gift shop. They are just fun to wear, you can mix and match all you like. The lovely jewellery is by Lazuri. it is their Delia set (not free).
 
 
22769 also has these cute goggles which you can wear on your nose, on your head or around your neck at L'Accesoires. There is just a limited number of these goggles available. They are NOT free, but very cute to wear!
Then I had still a few left overs from my Marketplace strolls. So here goes: a great gown called Sophie and this gown is by Dolce Cleo Italian Style. This lovely gown is totally free. The jewellery is by Lazuri. It is the Empress Josephine set. Not free.
And this cute red dress is by Nixel Designs and this fun dress is 1 L$.
My last find is by BDR (Beautiful Dirty Rich) and it is called Cupcake dress. This fun dress is totally free.
 
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!