Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Designer Circle #61 and Do you dare to bare?

Hi readers!
The 61st round of the Designer Circle is still running, it will be till August 31st so you have plenty time to go there and get those great offers. At the Designer Circle a lot of great Second Life designers offer one or more of their designs for 100 L$ or less. A great way to fill your inventory with great design for a very low price!
In this round Coco Sands has a lovely golden gown on offer at the Designer Circle for 99 L$. But not only the gown, Coco Sands also has this great Sylvie shape for just 75 L$. I am wearing the Valentina skin by WoW skins with this shape (not free). The lovely matching jewellery is the All Glam Diamonds set by Lazuri (not free). The shoes are Femme by N-Core (not free).
 
 
And these elegant necklaces and earrings are by Caash. You can find this whole set at the Designer Circle for 100 L$! They go perfect with every gown or outfit!
 
And if you want to change your looks by using make up, why don't you take a look at the great lip glosses Eyelure has on offer at the Designer Circle for 99 L$? They are just too cute to miss!

Eyelure also has some awesome tops on offer at the Designer Circle ladies. They have different colour stitching (it is  not so clear on my pictures, but there are three different stitching's). A pack of 3 tops is 99 L$. The pants I am wearing are from Marketplace by Blackburns. You get a black and a blue pair for free. The very cute bags are by Things I like. They are available at the Designer Circle for 60 L$ each! You can chose a black or a blue one. The earrings and bangles are by Lazuri.
I am wearing the cute bag by Things I like with the fun Relax outfit Kennedy's has on offer at the Designer Circle. This set is 100 L$. I styled it with cute booties Loordes of London has on offer at the Designer Circle. There are 4 colours you can chose from, and each pair is 65 L$.
 
And here is a close up from the booties by Loordes of London.
 
Over to the Dare2Bare hunt. This hunt is running till August 31st and you are looking for a large purple #2 in this hunt. Or sometimes for a very small #2. There is a HINT & LINK page available. This hunt has very sexy gifts and some stores are mature.
I found a few great gifts though. But let me first start with some great hair my friend Ember gave me. Thank you so much Ember !!!
This hair is by Clawtooth. They have a few Gatcha machines at their store and if you pay 75 L$ you will get one of their lovely hair styles. These are called That Pretty Lady. And I am wearing this hair with the gifts from the Dare2Bare hunt.
 
Now what did I find in the Dare2Bare hunt? How about this tough outfit which is the hunt gift at #20 Nicclas Design? You get all the clothing, shoes and jewellery if you can locate that #2.
 
Then I landed at Angeldust, which is #6 in this hunt and I simply love these lace bodies! Wow...what a gift. And what are you still doing here? Go find that #2.
 
The next stop was at Moyet. They are also participating in the Dare2Bare hunt and if you can find their #2 you will get this sexy outfit. You can wear the cups up or down by clicking.
My last find for today is by Latex station. I put it way down below here...because it is not something I usually wear! But you might like it...and if you do: go find the #2 at Latex Station.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!