Friday, August 30, 2013

Happy Friday !

Hi readers!
I hope you are having a great Friday and you are looking forward toward the weekend! And what better to do than some hunting or some shopping on Marketplace! Today I am going to start with my Marketplace findings. I got this great Team red Dog baseball shirt from Marketplace and the great jeans are by Blackburns (you get a blue and a black pair for free). The cute sneakers are by Viviane and they are just 10 L$! And what better way to show them to you then with the poses by Diesel Works! They are an older gift from about a year ago, but I hope they are still available at the store! The bat is included, you just rez it and then sit on it :) By clicking the bat you can change the poses.
 
 
Then I found this great pencil skirt which is full perm believe it or not. It comes withal the colour layers I am showing you, but you can also change it yourself in any way you like. It is by Demi's Starshine and it is just 1 L$. I styled this skirt with the lovely Milou tops by Sascha's Designs (comes in packs of 3 tops, not free) and with the classic pearl set by Lazuri which is free on Marketplace and colour change too!
Over to the Dare2Bare hunt. I posted the HINT & LINK page before, but here it is again. You are looking for a #2 in this hunt and the hunt ends on August 31st! I went to Vooh in this hunt to find the #2 and I found out they have a question mark board too! From this board I got 2 other outfits: a lovely fall elf dress with jewellery, shoes and wings and a sort of Indian outfit with feathers.
The first picture is the hunt gift at Vooh.
 
 
Then I went to Lucky Mainstore. Besides the hunt item I also found out they have a lot of lucky boards and a lucky cupcake. The cute pants are from their lucky cupcake. The PURPLE top is the hunt gift by Lucky Mainstore. The pink top is the 60 L$ offer from SLC (this week only).
 
The next stop was Knockers and they have this sweet dress hidden inside their #2 from this hunt!
To wear with this dress you could decide to find the #2 at Latreia. They have a GREAT pair of spiked pumps hidden inside their #2!
And I found some more cute dresses in this hunt! How about this green one by HaHa Studios? You just have to find that #2 to wear this dress through Fall.
And this cute dress is by Eyelure, it is their gift in this hunt! Isn't that lovely to seduce your loved one? It shows just a tiny bit of your breast :)
 
The next dress is by Cheeky and I styled it with the lovely August group gift by Finesmith. The dress is the hunt gift, hidden inside the #2.
CandyMetal is also participating in the Dare2Bare hunt and if you can locate the #2 at their store this dress is yours! I look like a sexy school teacher ! The glasses are included, the jewellery is the EDA set by Lazuri (not free).
Last one for today is Artful Designs. They have a lovely red jacket as a hunt gift, perfect for your boudoir! And they also have lucky chairs and Midnight Mania boards, where I got the sporty teal set for your daily workout!
The lovely diamonds I am wearing are All Glam Diamonds by Lazuri (not free).
 
 
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!