Sunday, September 29, 2013

I love to shop...

I do readers, I do...I love to shop. I have favourite stores where I need some serious retail therapy. One of those stores is WoW skins. I just love the Valentina skin & shape I am wearing on my blog now. In 3 years that is the first skin and shape I just fell for! WoW skins just has brought out this great Myst skin & shape for the SL Fashion week, so if you want to get a great skin & shape hop over there and take a look (NOT free, 750 L$ for a fat pack with all skin tones, 250 L$ per skin tone). ALL appliers are included!
And I always get into a good mood if I find some awesome hair. Tameless Hair, another one of my favourite shops, has released 2 new hair styles and they are awesome as always. But there is some more good news, Tameless Hair also has some great outfits! Nita has created a few awesome ones and I am going to show you them in my next blogs. OK just ONE today...I am showing you below the lovely Daphne hair and with this hair I am wearing the lovely Autumn outfit (including boots and a sweater that is colour change) with this hair! Each outfit by Tameless Hair is 149 L$.
You can find a DEMO of Daphne HERE.
 
The other hair Tameless Hair released is Evangeline. Both hair styles come in 3 color packs: Naturals with all 16 natural colors, Fades with 16 ombre and tipped colors, and Fantasy with 16 fantasy colors.  Each color pack is $249.  The Mega Pack with all colors are $499L..
You can find a DEMO of Evangeline HERE.
Then I did some more hunting in the Autumn Effect Hunt. I landed at Milk, which is #3 in this hunt. They have this great little dress hidden inside their hunt item. You are looking for a round box with the Autumn Effect hunt logo on it, and if you can't find it HERE is your hint & link page!
The lovely jewellery is the Saffi set by Lazuri (NOT free).
 
I am sooo glad Tash from Dirty.Little.Secret is back! They have a new store in SL and they have some awesome offers again. Like these great Halloween skully shirts! You can find these shirts in a fat pack at Fashion Wardrobe. The shirts are 49 L$ for all colours.
This lovely grey cardigan is also available at Fashion Wardrobe for 99 L$, including the pants, scarf and the lovely ankle boots.
 
The Icons of Style set (Monroe) top is also available at Fashion Wardrobe and this great shirt is 49 L$.
 
Last one at Fashion Wardrobe is the beautiful Early Fall Collection by Dirty.little.Secret. This set consists of shoes, lovely blouses, a boyfriend blouse with cute socks in several colours, a skirt, pants and leggings, actually too much to mention. And it is just 149 L$!
 
 
 
 

Or like these great colour change worker boots, which are just 99 L$ and you get 10 colours!! These boots are available at the Dirty.Little.Secret store.

HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!