Saturday, September 14, 2013

We all have Dirty Little Secrets don't we?

Hi there Readers!
On this great Saturday evening I have some really great goodies for you. Let me start with the Cart Sale at the Wash. Many great SL designers offer their designs there for 10 L$ or less. One of them is Dirty.Little.Secret. They don't have an SL store anymore, but they offer some really cute items at the Cart Sale at the Wash. The great turquoise sweater is free. The boyfriend jeans, the trench coat, the texture change shoes, the tube top, the lovely grey knitted dress and the Daddy's Cardigan (including the socks) are 10 L$ each. The Cart Sale runs till September 24th.
The lovely jewellery is the Saffi set by Lazuri (not free, but this set is colour change, you can change the metal, stoned and beads to your liking).
The lovely skin & shape is Valentina by WoW skins (not free, but very affordable).
The curly hair was a hunt gift in the Dare2Bare hunt by Calico Ingmann Creations and this hair is called Larya. The hunt is over, but I am sure the hair is still for sale.
 
 
 
 
Then I went to Sascha's Designs. They have 2 lucky chairs at the store with great gifts inside. You can find one if you go one flight of stairs up, and the other is 2 flights of stairs up. I always get confused, because some call the first floor ground floor...anyway: one or two flights of stairs up and this gown is what I got from the lucky chair. The gown is called Bejewelled.
The lovely hair I am wearing is a new release by Tameless hair. This lovely hair is called Deanne and I will blog it more extensive tomorrow.
 
The next stop was Gizza. They are celebrating their 3rd anniversary and they have an awesome gift for group members! The lovely brownish gown comes with the jewellery.
There is a new gift each month and I just picked up the one I didn't have yet. I am wearing the Saffi set with this lovely gown, which is by Lazuri.
 
  
Then I went to Morea to pick up their newest group gift! You get this great pair of pants with the lovely azure top, if you are in the group.
And my last find are the newest shoes Gabriel has for their group members! A pair of great boots, and 2 pairs of elegant sandals.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!