Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hair, skins, jewellery, what more can a girl ask for?

Hi Readers,
Well I can name a few more things I could ask for, but today you just have to settle for shoes, hair, jewellery and a few great skins!
So let me start with the great new lucky board gifts by WoW skins. These boards are GROUP only and joining is a whopping 250 L$...but you get the chance to click their TEN lucky boards with great gifts, their two midnight Mania boards, a free new skin each month and all previous group gifts too....so I think that is a 250 L$ well spend. Anyway, below are the gifts I got from their new lucky boards. I didn't get all 10...some skins come with a shape, there is a Daisy shape only (no skin) and you also can get a set of great eyelashes.
 
 
 
 
WoW skins also has a GREAT new release. This lovely skin is called Bhety and it is simply lovely. There is also a Bhety shape and I am showing you the tan and the milk skin tone. This skin comes with many great make up options!
You can find this skin on the Second Life Fashion Week for 250 L$ per skin.
 
I am wearing the lovely Valentina skin & shape on my blog frequently ...but this time I decided to wear the lovely new jewellery set by Lazuri, called Saffi, with the Bhety skin & shape. I had so much fun playing around with the Saffi set ladies. You can change the metal, beads and gems in many colours. You can style this set very dark, very light or very colourful. The set is NOT free, but a great set to have in your inventory to wear!
 
Then I went to Tameless hair and they have 2 great new releases. I just love the fun Pippa hair with two tails. And I also love the more tough looking Roxi Buzzed hair. You can find a DEMO of the Pippa hair HERE...and a DEMO of the Roxi buzzed hair HERE. Each of these hairs comes in 3 color packs: Naturals with all 16 natural colors, Fades with 16 ombre and tipped colors, and Fantasy with 16 fantasy colors.  Each color pack is $249.  The Mega Pack with all colors are $499L..
 
 
I am wearing the fun Pippa hair with the newest group gift by !Soul. Joining the group is 60 L$. I am wearing the lovely Saffi jewellery set by Lazuri with this outfit and the cute flip flops are by N-Core (both not free).
 
And I am wearing the Roxi hair with the newest group gift by Coco. Joining this group is free and there are many previous group gifts.
I am also wearing the Roxi hair with the newest group gift by Azul. You get all three dresses as a gift ladies! Joining the group is free. The jewellery is again the lovely Saffi set by Lazuri.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!