Sunday, July 21, 2013

From lovely gowns to beach wear and some awesome hair...

Oh my readers this will be another messy blog again with a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I found some great group gifts at The White Armory. Then I heard from Nani (designer and owner of NS) that there is a Spring Break Fair going on. And Tameless has released some awesome new hair. And of course I want to show you ALL!
So let me start with the lovely hair Tameless has released. There is this updo with a tail on the side, called Lanore. You can find a DEMO of this hair in the TAMELESS MARKETPLACE store. All Tameless hair comes in 3 colour packs: Naturals with all 16 natural colours, Fades with 16 ombre and tipped colours, and Fantasy with 16 fantasy colours.  Each colour pack is $249.  The Mega Pack with all colours are $499L. I am showing you just a few examples.
With this hair I am wearing the Tres Chic jewellery set by Lazuri. This set is colour change by touch, which means you only have to touch it and you get options to change the metal, all stones or each stone individual! (not free, but a great set to wear).
The lovely gown I am wearing but from which you can only see the top is the Ibiza gown by Sascha's Design. You get 2 colours of this gown in one buy, 2 different skirt options and a summer hat for just 299 L$.
 
And the other hair that has been released by Tameless is called Sapphire, lovely mesh hair which you can wear with or without a streak. You can find a demo of this hair in the TAMELESS MARKETPLACE store.
 
Over to The White Armory. Joining this group is free and they have some awesome gifts for their group members. I got the lovely black & white gown as a group gift, then went back to have another look and oh my, they changed their group gift already! So the blue-white gown, called Anne Bolein gown, is the newest group gift at the White Armory. I am showing you both because their group gift are just ones you should not miss.
 
Nani Soulstar told me about a great fair on the Feeb's Rascals sim. This fair is called Summer Break Festival and it runs till August 1st. There are lots of stalls where designers offer one or more of their designs for a low price. But ....some stalls have floaties, and you can buy the floaties for 0, 1, 5 or 10 L$. There are great gifts inside and as you all know me I just picked up the FREE ones (0 L$).
But let me start with Nani's NS stall. She has a pair of great glasses hidden inside her floaty. But she also has some great swimsuits, bikini's and summer outfits on her stall. The bathing suits are 65 L$ each, the fat pack bikini's are 200 L$, the black & white set is 99 L$ ( including the bag, sandals and the glasses) and the fun summer outfit is 70 L$.
 
 
 
 
 
OK what is missing? MUSIC!! But if you go to the NS Mainstore you can get these great wearable old stereos for just 10 L$ each!
Then I got these fun floaties from RnB. They are sooo much fun to play with :) At the Summer Break Festival.
 
 
Or if you can find the stall from Phoebe you can find this elegant Wolf necklace (uni sex) in their floatie. All on the Summer Break Festival.
This cute mouthy is the gift inside the floatie by W&R.
And this delicious basket is perfect for a day on the beach. It is in the floatie at the Aphrodite shop stall. At the Summer Break Festival.
And yes I spend a day at the beach ladies....and I took this great beach blanket with several poses with me. It is hidden inside the floatie by Storax Tree Island.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!