Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Color me beautiful

Today it is all about hair & skins ladies.
You can really see the weather is getting better here, my blog is so colorful today :) I stumbled over some really fun colored hair at BC322. Hmm LOVE the pink hair :) The hair is either a group gift or a dollarbie (1 L$).


The shop NEXT to BC322 is called Black Maria and they have some free hair on the ground floor and if you go up the stairs (I am not calling this the 1st or 2nd floor to avoid misunderstandings...) there is a whole FLOOR with free hair. And YAY look at the colors :) I am not even showing you ALL the colors you get :)






Then I went to Chichickie and I clicked their Midnight Mania board. This is the hair I got there.

But they also have a lucky chair and some really nice freebies. To find them go down the stairs :) All I am showing you below is from their free items. The mask, the color change necklace and earrings, all the hair...all free at Chichickie.





Chichickie also has a free skin in this free section of their store. Find the giftboxes to get the free items.

More free skins are by Beautycode. I am showing you the group gifts from Beautycode from June, July and August and a set of free earrings.




I found another free skin in the Cloud 9 hunt (find the white 9) at Eye Candy.

Then Katsucide has a new skin at their store too. I don't think they are free but it is still a nice skin. Just hop over and take a look. They are part of the Grunge Project.
Katsucide is working together with Acide and they have some really good piercings as a new release. Both the SKINS and the PIERCINGS are from the Grunge project.

HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!