Saturday, November 8, 2014

Trying to reach the things that I can't see....

Hi there Readers!
On this Saturday morning I am listening to the song "Am I wrong?" by Nico & Vinz and the title of my blog comes from that song. Trying to reach the things that I can't see....aren't we all doing that from time to time? Especially if we are doing a hunt in Second life!
But today I am going to start with the newest group gift by WoW skins. Joining their group is 350 L$ but you get a new skin each month and right next to the group gift is a box with all previous group gifts! Besides that: WoW skins has no less than 18 Lucky boards for group members! So here is Poly, and this skin comes in 4 great skin tones.
At the moment there is still a Clearance Sale going on at WoW skins, which means that a lot of their great skins are just 50 L$ at the moment! Don't miss out on such bargains!
Right opposite of the WoW Mainstore is their OUTLET, so if you are looking for a high quality skin for a low price, why don't you take a look around there?
The lovely hair is inside a FreeBall Analog Dog has on their beach. The ball contains several beautiful hair styles and, as the name already said, it is FREE.
I blogged all the hair inside this ball HERE. On that blog post you can also find directions how to find the hair.
Then Tameless surprised me with a lovely new hair do! If you visited my blog yesterday you already had a sneak preview...the Gin hair is a beautiful new hairdo with long curls. All hair by Tameless comes in several packs: Naturals, fades and fantasy. The hair comes with an easy to use HUD which changes each hair pack into 30 great hair tones. Each pack is 249 L$.
Showing you some examples from the NATURAL pack below.
Tameless also has a lovely Softy outfit as a new release. You can find this outfit in the main store in blue and pink. For the WHITE version of this Softy outfit you have to go to the OMG Room where it is an exclusive. The Softy outfit is 249 L$ including the boots and jewellery.
Over to the Dirty Turkey Hunt. This hunt runs till November 30th and there are no less than #136 shops to search for that round box with a Turkey on it. There is a HINT & LINK page available which is very helpful especially when stores are not ready yet.
All the gifts are free, and I want to thank the designers for their generous gifts!
I found actually 2 stores that give away skins inside the hunt box ladies. So if you are a skin addict, like I am, hop over to #55 Lumea. Inside the hunt box you will find 2 skins, a lighter and a darker one, and both come with different cleavage and eyebrows. A shape is included too!
Then I found the hunt box at #114 7 Deadly s[k]ins. This lovely skin is yours if you can locate the Turkey box at their store!
Of course I started this hunt at the Starting point #1 Razorblade.  It is a huge store but the hint is very helpful. I found the box....and inside was this awesome fall jacket! Perfect for the colder weather!
And then I got the landmark to #2 TartCake. They have this lovely short sweater as a hunt gift...and you only have to find that box to get it! I am wearing the gift from #9 K-Code with this sweater. This great skirt is inside their hunt box!
I am wearing a very cute dress on the next pictures. This is also a hunt gift and it is yours if you can find the hunt box at #43 Dollle. It is perfect for Thanksgiving! Love the colours and the ruffles, they remind me of a turkey!
My last find is inside the hunt box of #77 StormCrow designs. This great dress is their gift to the hunters that can find their hunt box!
I am wearing shoes, bag and glasses by #116 Goth with this dress. The shoes are for SLINK HIGH feet, and if you like them, and the glasses and hand bag, you have to go find the Turkey box at their store!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!