Friday, November 21, 2014

Lovely dresses and great accesoires.

Hi there Readers!
Today on my blog 5 lovely dresses and gowns. They are all in neutral colours and they are all free. To spice them up I looked around on Marketplace for some nice accesoiries and I found quite a few.
So if you are planning an evening out in SL this weekend, get ready!
Let me start with the lovely new skin WoW skins has on offer for just 99 L$! I am wearing this skin on my blog today. The name of this beauty is Julya and this skin comes in 4 beautiful skin tones. All appliers are available too. You can find this beauty at the Suicide Doll Event.
Don't forget to vote for my blog and for WoW skins on the Avi Choice Voting page! It is a great way to show your appreciation for my blog and for the lovely skins.
This first gown in stunning black lace is by Merivale and you can find this elegant gown on Marketplace. This gown was free, but to my surprise now it is 400 L$. However Merivale has another similar black lace gown including appliers for free.
Then I found this very elegant gown in Ivory by LC Fashion. This beautiful Alya gown comes with applier and it is free. The jewellery is NOT included, however it is free and blogged below.
The last dresses I found are these sexy split dresses by Akinyi. They come in a pack of 3 and they are great to spice up.
The lovely shoes I am wearing are by Essenz and they are for SLINK MID feet. They are called Geneva and they come in 6 great colours. NOT free.
Over to the accesoires you can wear either with the dresses or the gowns I blogged above. With the dresses above I am already wearing a great scarf by Adjunct. This scarf is called Snood and is it totally free.
Of course all accesoiries will go great with any neutral outfit.
Adjunct has another great scarf for free. It is called Sail away and goes perfectly with all simple dresses or with a lovely jacket. You get a striped scarf and a purple one.
The next scarf is by Even flow and they have this lovely blue scarf as a dollarbie (1 L$) on Marketplace.
A beautiful red scarf is this one by Levee's. The scarf is free and it goes great with all neutral outfits.
And the last scarf I found is by Viita. It is a lovely tartan scarf and it is free.
Over to some lovely jewellery I found on Marketplace. This first set I am wearing with the Ivory gown above. It is by La Petite Perle and they have many great jewellery sets for 1 L$ or free. This lovely Inconnu set is 1 L$.
And this great steampunk clock necklace is by JPK+YBR. This necklace is free.
The next necklace is by Susie Darling and it is called Rock & Roll. It was free, but somehow between me getting it for free and blogging it, the price was raised to 50 L$.
My last find is this Forever Friends necklace by Bubblez Style. This lovely necklace is free. Love the little bear on top of the heart!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!