Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Let's do red and black today.

Hi there Readers!
A new round of the Designer Circle started and this round runs till November 22nd. So today on my blog some of the awesome bargains you can get there! Remember: nothing at the Designer Circle is over 100 L$!
And then some more gifts you can find in the Dirty Turkey Hunt. This hunt runs till November 30th and there are 136 shops to visit. There is a HINT & LINK Page available which is very helpful! In this hunt you are looking for a round box with a Turkey on it.
But first the Designer Circle. I got this very elegant red dress by Coco Sands at the Designer Circle. This dress is called Barbara and there is a Barbara shape available too!
Just 99 L$ for the dress or the shape ladies.
The elegant shoes are also on offer at the Designer Circle. They are by Loordes of London and they are called Vermillion. They come in 5 great colours which I will blog later this week more extensive. Each pair is just 70 L$ and they are for SLINK HIGH feet.
The beautiful jewellery is by Lazuri. It is their All Glam Diamonds set and it is NOT free, but the set is colour change, which means you can change the metal, the small diamonds and the pendant to your liking.
If you are wondering which skin I am wearing today: this is the Kyle darktan skin by WoW skins, which is available at the Designer Circle for just 99 L$. There are 3 skin tones to chose from and they are all just gorgeous. Don't miss out on this great offer ladies, a detailed WoW skin for just 99 L$ is a steal!
I am wearing a WoW shape with this skin, which I altered a tiny bit. But if you like to get a new shape, take a look at the lovely shape Anna shapes has on offer at the Designer Circle. This shape is called Sharon and it is just 80 L$.
Then I found this very elegant Glitter dress by Pink Cherry at the Designer Circle. The dress comes in 4 great colours, but I chose the black one to show you. It is a sexy yet elegant dress, and you will shine on every party you wear this dress to. Each dress is 90 L$.
The lovely jewellery (earrings and rings) is by Baubles by Phe and you can find this perfect Chromatic Zebra set at the Designer Circle for just 100 L$.
Over to the Dirty Turkey Hunt. I was just stunned by the sexy dress I found inside the hunt box at #110 U-Refined. I love the sexy sheer back and the colour...and the way it fits! If you like it too, find that hunt box at their store!
The poses I am using with this dress are also a hunt gift and you can find them inside the Turkey box at #56 MaVie poses.
Then I found this sexy romper inside the hunt box at #18 Infliction. It is sooo sexy and it showed so much skin that I decided to wear the tattoos I found inside hunt box #32 PMS with this romper. The tattoos have a SLINK applier. All you have to do to get this outfit or the tattoos is find that Turkey box ladies!
This cute skirt was blogged by me already. It is the hunt gift at  #9 K-Code. I love it so much that I am wearing it with the fund shirts you can find as a hunt gift inside the box at #3 Forever Young. You get 3 different shirts ladies!
The shirts by #21 Luckie go very well with the #9 K-Code skirt too. You get a lovely Rainbow shirt if you can find the hunt box at the Luckie store.
The cross necklace is the hunt gift that will be yours if you find the Turkey box at #45 Etham.
And my last find for today is a lovely white wool dress which is the hunt gift by #10 Leri Miles Design. I just love the rose detail and the warm winter feel of this dress! Go hunting for that box ladies, if you want to wear this dress!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!