Friday, March 21, 2014

Rainy days

Morning Readers!
I thought SPRING was finally moving into the Netherlands, but today it rains and it is very grey and cold. And what better to do on a rainy day than to go hunting? Or to pick up some awesome jewellery?

So let me start with the newest group gifts and non group gifts by Chop Zuey. For non group members: you can pick up the elegant necklace (not shown) and bracelet, called Heart & Soul for free. For group members (joining is 350 L$) there are matching earrings and a lovely ring to pick up.
Over to the Womanstuff hunt. This hunt runs till March 30th and each hunt item is 1 L$. The gifts are hidden inside a red sculpted tee shirt and you can find a HINT & LINK page here, which is very helpful.
As it is very cold today in the Netherlands I decided to have a look if I could find some warmer outfits as a gift in this hunt. I landed at #96 Storm Crow Designs and inside their red tee shirt from this hunt I found some awesome gold capri jeans! I styled them with a lovely knotted blouse which I found inside a strange bottle at #42 in the GBH hunt (find a botttle of poison) at Like Designs.
While I was at #113 Like Designs I also found the red tee shirt in the Womanstuff hunt. Inside was this great sweater, which also goes great with the capri jeans above! Scarf is included.
And then I found this very cute pink jacket inside the hunt tee shirt at #31 Fauxberry. Looks perfect with the capri's don't you think?
My next find was this very nice short rock tee shirt by #80 BlahBLAHblah. You only have to find that red tee shirt to get this great shirt ladies!!
Another great shirt, which look awesome with the capri jeans is the one I found inside the red hunt tee shirt at #146 Wertina. It is an ethnic shirt with fringes, great to wear on a depri day like today (still raining here).
The next shirt is hidden inside the red tee shirt at #58 Roughneck Bikers and it is actually more for a warmer day, but I liked it so much that I still wanted to show it to you. Go hunting for that red tee shirt if you want this shirt in your inventory.
Over to #140 Rfyre. They have hidden this sexy top inside their red tee for the hunt and the fun hat is the hunt gift by #135 Hatology. What you have to do to look like this: hunt for the red shirts at both stores...and you will look fab!
Then I found another pair of pants, this time by #121 AOD. This great pair of jeans should not be missed in your inventory ladies! Just go find that tee! I styled these great jeans with an elegant top by #139 N1CO.
For my last styling project I went to #182 Drunk Devil. I found this great pink tank inside their red hunt tee shirt and then I saw what was written on it....Oh and don't forget to bring an umbrella, cause on this SIM it rains...
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!