Friday, March 14, 2014

Almost weekend!!

Hi Readers, almost weekend and I hope you have a lot of nice plans for the weekend! If one of those plans is to go shopping in Second life or to get some awesome outfits from a hunt, you will love my blog today!
I will start with the current round of the Designer Circle. This round runs till March 22nd, and for those who do not know what the Designer Circle is: a lot of great designers offer one or more of their designs in this circle for a price under 100 L$. It is a perfect way to fill your inventory with great quality designs for a low price!
I was looking for some bargains at the Designer Circle when I found this perfect outfit by Amarelo Manga. They have this great Chanel outfit on offer for 100 L$....the glasses, shoes, clutch and jewellery are also 100 L$ each and they are all available at the Designer Circle.
1 Hundred is also a participant in the Designer Circle and they have something way different on offer there! They have these Crazy Night dresses there in no less than 6 great colours. Perfect for spring! They are 95 L$ each!
The lovely jewellery is by Lazuri, it is their All Glam Diamonds set (NOT free).
I am just in the mood for spring ladies, and GraffitiWear has these very cute Hearts & Denim outfits at the Designer Circle. Just 95 L$ each and there are 4 different versions! Let the sun shine on me :)
My last find at the Designer Circle is by Wertina and this dress is called Mini me. Such a fun dress to wear! I love the leather parts, and the beautiful colours it comes in. There are 4 to chose from and they are 85 L$ each!
The lovely jewellery is by Lazuri, it is their Delia set in ruby (NOT free).
Over to the Womanstuff Hunt. This hunt runs till March 30th and you are looking for a sculpted red teeshirt in this hunt. There is a HINT & LINK PAGE available, which is very helpfull.
I landed at #19 Dresses by Lexie and I found that tee shirt at their store and inside was a lovely red cocktail dress...awesome!
I am wearing this lovely dress testing out another great gift in the Womanstuff hunt. This elegant sofa with poses is hidden inside the tee shirt at #171 Immage Essential Poses. So if you want it: go hunting ladies!!
Ah well we also need casual dresses to wear ...so I want to show you the hunt gift by #39 ZeitGeist. They have this fun striped dress hidden inside their tee shirt ladies! And then hop over to #97 Aidoru because they have an awesome jewellery set as a gift in this hunt!!! I love the necklace, earrings and bracelets with starfish....wow....just find that red tee shirt!!
And if you want some more fun casual dresses: I found another one which really made me smile. This fun yellow dress is the hunt gift by #110 Maci. Just find that tee shirt ladies and it is yours.
OK ONE gown...just because sometimes you want to go out in style. And if you go out in style what colour gown would you chose? RED!! Well if you find the red tee shirt at #40 Wild Serenity, this beautiful red gown is yours to wear!!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!