Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday morning...

Hi readers, it is Sunday morning here and I am trying to get all the goodies I found on my blog. Today I will blog some more Designer Circle. Everything at the Designer Circle store is 100 L$ or less, and they have some really great offers. This round runs till May 11th, so don't wait too long to hop over and take a look! Then I have a few great group gifts. And some finds from Marketplace. So keep reading...

Let me start with the beautiful group gifts Vita's Boudoir has at their store. They are just so special and so amazing (like all their outfits) and so much fun to wear! Heads will turn when you walk in wearing the Snowflake dress of the great Blue Bird gown! The hair I am wearing is from the Hair Sale at Elikatira. All hair is 75 L$, this one is called Caramel.


Round 53 started at the Designer Circle. GraffitiWear is one of the designers that are participating in the Designer Circle and they have these crazy colour and texture change boots on offer at the Designer Circle for just 85 L$ which is a steal ladies...I just love these boots. GraffitiWear also has a very cute teal outfit on offer at the Designer Circle, including the matching shoes for 99 L$.


Another designer who is participating in the Designer Circle is Kennedy's. They have a perfect pair of green pants and a lovely satin white top at the Designer Circle on offer for 100 L$. The hair I am wearing is from the hair sale at Elikatira and this hair is called Interrupt.
These great overalls in Leo print or in Zebra print are on offer by Pure Poison at the Designer Circle. They are 99 L$ each and there is a demo available which you can try before you buy!



Over to Sassy. They also participate in the Designer Circle and they have this cute blue dress on offer there. You can grab it for just 95 L$. And wear it all summer long! I am showing you the Dance poses by Co*Motion wearing this Sassy dress ladies. The poses are on offer at the Designer Circle for 100 L$, all 5 of them. The cute deck shoes are free on Marketplace, a huge fat pack by Plausible Bodies.

Marketplace, my favourite place to shop! I found this very cute skirt on Marketplace, called Cindy Skirt, which is by Demi Starshine and which you can get for just 1 L$. It is full perm, and you can change the texture in edit to the enclosed textures. I just wanted to style this skirt in a secretary-nerdish way, so I put on my glasses, also from Marketplace by Karacter (1 L$) and I got this great top which is by FA creations and which is transparent (free). The hair is Mayim hair from the hair sale at Truth, 75 L$. The shoes allas are NOT free, they are by N-Core, Soleil. The cute bag is by Bliss, their group gifts are packed in this bag...which you can perfectly wear too.
Then I wasn't that satisfied about the top, so I got another one, more decent and not transparent. This top is by Edge Grafica and it is called Chain T-shirt and it is free fat pack.


While I was looking around in the Edge Grafica store I found some other great shirts to wear with the fun skirt....so here goes...this top is called Sleeveless shirt and you have to pay 1 L$ for this shirt.
The next tops are also by Edge Grafica and they are called Argyle Knit shirts and they are free!
My last finds for today....the cute Blackburners Hip Hugger jeans I blogged before (free, in blue and black) ...but this time with a very cute shirt by NS (1 L$) and with a cute jeans bag by MDL (1 L$).
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!