Saturday, May 11, 2013

A not so free blog...

Hi there readers, today my blog has some 60 L$ offers, some new releases, and a group gift. And maybe I will add some free stuff too, what do you think?
Wouldn't be my blog if there wasn't some free stuff :)

Anyway, let me start with the great 60 L$ offers SLC has to offer this week and this weekend. First the ones you can only grab this weekend, so don't wait till Monday if you like this mesh Flouncy top or the mesh Tiered skirt! Just 60 L$ each this weekend and they come in many great colours (just showing you 2).
The jewellery is by Lazuri, the necklace and matching earrings are a gift at the store, the bangles and large earrings are an older group gift. HAIR and SKIN are blogged below.



The weekly 60 L$ offers at SLC are a very sexy mini dress in a lot of colours, and also some to die for shoes...perfect sandals for this summer ladies!! Each just 60 L$ this week.


If you are wondering which lovely skin I am wearing with these dresses ...it is the Faiza skin by WoW skins, which you can find at the SyS Project (Structure your Skin) for 99 L$.
And the great hair I am wearing with the SLC dresses is by Tameless. They have 2 new releases, Eileen and Galina. The Galina hair is also available for petites. And the price? The hair comes in 3 color packs: Naturals with all 16 natural colors, Fades with 16 ombre and tipped colors, and Fantasy with 16 fantasy colors.  Each color pack is $249.  The Mega Pack with all colors are $499L.
The hair I am wearing with the tail is Eileen (you can get a DEMO of this hair HERE), the fun curly hair is Galina (you can get a DEMO of this hair HERE).

Over to Chop Zuey...they have some great new group gifts. I am a member of the FREE Chop Zuey group, which gets the jewellery I am showing you. There is also a paid member group (350 L$ to join) but you get much greater presents if you join that group!

Then I did some more hunting in the Colour Explosion hunt. You can find a HINT & LINK page here, which is very helpful. If you are wondering what you are looking for: the hunt item is a splash of colour (or like I called it a blob).
I landed at #7, which is Pink Cherry. They have a lovely set of earrings and bangles hidden inside their blob from this hunt!
The next stop for me was #9 which is AdelleArts. I found the colour blob there and inside was this great dress with matching boots ladies! Worth to go hunting for don't you think? The jewellery by Pink Cherry goes great with this dress.

Then I went to RedRose Jewellery, hoping they would have some jewellery hidden inside their blob. And YAY I was right, this lovely set is the gift for you if you can locate the blob at their store. They are #20 in this hunt. I just took a snapshot...
My next find was a sexy top & pants set which was hidden inside blob #8, which is hidden at Shey. Just go find it ladies!!
Blob #19 can be found at Ruxy and they have a very cute mesh dress as a gift for those hunters who can find the blob. Just a fun dress to wear girls...

HAPPY SHOPPING AND HUNTING LADIES !!!