Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday readers, and if it is Mothers day on your side of the screen ...happy Mother days too! Today I am going to show you the newest group gifts by Ashmoot. I am showing you the sexy female one but also the male one. Looks good on me too, I am not complaining! The lovely jewellery is by Lazuri (the necklace is a free gift, comes with matching earrings. The earrings and bangles are a former group gift). The elegant skin is Fazia, by WoW skins, which is available at SyS project.

Then I did some more hunting in the Colour Explosion Hunt. You can find a HINT & LINK PAGE here...which is very helpful to find the colour splat or blob...I was completely stunned by the gift I found inside blob #23, at Sophistyshapes! Wow what a lovely gown...go find that blob if you want to wear it too ladies!!

The next dress is a beauty too and it is yours if you can locate the blob at #24, Clothes Culture. the blobs aren´t that hard to find, look at the hint and use your imagination ladies.

I found some great hair on Marketplace. The hair is by Alli & Ali hair and the first one is called Inova hair. It is free. The offer is for a limited time so don't wait too long to get it.
The next hair is also by Alli & Ali Hair and it is called Hanabi. It is also free and also on offer for a limited time! I changed the colour of both hairs into red in EDIT.
Then I went to Avatar Brazil. This is a sim for new arrived Avatars, but there are so many great freebies to get there that I couldn't resist to show a fe wto you! So here goes: ALL available at Avatar Brazil. (the jewellery is by Lazuri).











HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!