Saturday, November 12, 2011

Oh my

I just got a message from ChiChickie that my fav hair from their store, Noelle, is on special offer this weekend. You get a fatpack with FOUR colors for just 60 L$! WOW...now I feel cheap *grins*. If you want the red color however...THAT one is not in the package :)


Then I went to Tainted. I wrote that the owner didn't react on my question about the store card. Well she didn't get my IM (stupid me, mine get capped too) and she gave me the store credit. So I bought a new release for just 99 L$. Don't forget the Lucky Chairs at Tainted ladies.

And Lemania has re=opened and they have a new Midnight Mania gift at the store. And a lovely gown as a group member gift for just 1 L$.

The next store was Dressed by Lexi. She has a lovely new group gift (joining is free). Perfect and sexy, dressed by Lexi.
I am wearing a lovely free necklace and earrings set with the gown by Dressed by Lexi. It is by NHA!.
Cillia'gel is participating in the Vintage fair and she has some really GREAT outfits there. They are not free, 129 L$ each, but it is fun to go there and look at the lovely designs. Just showing you 2, there are many more.

Pink Mares House has an unlucky chair at their store and a midnight mania board too. And I got the items below there :)
Most of the poses I am using are by PURPLE POSES.


Ever'n Angel has 3 great items for free hidden in their store. I have no clue for how long they will be there so you have to be FAST. A blue shrug, blue leggings and a blue top, all free and you can find them on the 2nd floor (for Europeans: 1 st floor).
The next shop was Argyle Anonymus. They are taking part in the Dirty Turkey Hunt (find a bottle) and of you find the bottle at their store you get a lovely warm sweater. The pants are a freebie on the front counter at the store. There are also 2 lucky chairs and there is a great skirt on one (which I didn't get) and another lovely sweater on the other one (the light blue one).

Then BDR (beautiful Dirty Rich) is taking part in the Dare 2 Bare hunt (find a big 2). If you find the hunt item this great purple dress is yours, the hat and boots are included.
BDR has a lovely new release, similar to the Dare 2 Bare item, a lovely dress and it comes in many great colors. I am showing you the red one (not free).
Another shop that is participating in the Dare 2 Bare hunt (find the 2) is EDs. If you find the 2 there you get this great sexy outfit. The pasties are from my own inventory.
Last one for today is the new November skin by BeautyCode. It is called Lindsey and it comes with a sexy cleavage or without.

HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!