Saturday, July 23, 2016

Working out to fit in my sexy dress again!

Hello Readers!
We all have those weeks when we eat too much, snack too much, and don't work out enough. Oh you don't? Well I do! So when I when I slipped into my sexy dress for the weekend and in my even more sexy lingerie ....OMG ...it struck me that I had to go to the gym and work out like crazy!
So I am showing you below what I have been doing!
Saz Ninetails was so sweet to tell me about the Indie TeePee 2016 fair and she told me Chez Moi has this awesome Yoga mat there for free! What a great way to work out! Thank you Saz!! The mat comes with lots of Yoga poses.
Working out on this mat I am wearing a Body Suit Colour Tester by Beautiful Dirty Rich. You can find this fully wearable tester on Marketplace for free and it comes in so many colours, you won't believe it!
The cute Chucks in black & white are also on Marketplace and they are also totally free. They are by Assylum in your Embassy.
The skin I am wearing today is Katty 2016 the darktan version no cleavage option. It is the newest group gift by WoW skins and you get a fat pack with all 6 new 2016 skin line skin tones including Omega adv head/body appliers for all skin tones. Joining the group is 399 L$ but there is a box with all previous skins (about 50) available at the entrance of the store.
The lovely hair is Selena by Truth hair. I am wearing the RED version and this hair is 50 L$ per hair tone. You get 5 versions of each tone. The hair band is colour change by touch. Look for the back room sale.

Then I found another work out outfit and this one is by [WellMade]. You can find it on Marketplace too, in 2 colours. This Layne Sports outfit is 1 L$.
To add some colour to these outfits I am wearing colourful and cute low top sneakers by Munchkins which are free on Marketplace (and rezisable).
I also found this red hoodie for gals by IKWE on Marketplace which goes perfectly with the outfits above.  It is free and you get a hood up and hood down version. They are ONE size only, so you have to have a small frame to make it fit.
And after this work out I tried my dress again and WOW it looks amazing on me. This lovely Megan dress is by Legendaire and you can find it on Marketplace for free! It comes with a colour change HUD which changes the colour into 6 lovely tones.
The gold heels are by Just design and they are free. They fit Slink, Belleza, Maitreya, MyFeet, TMP.
And I just love the lingerie Shea Design has on their 6 lucky chairs and 3 Midnight Mania boards. I got 2 new sets, you do not need to be in a group to click these boards.
This set is Lolita Lingerie and it comes with Omega appliers (but also system avatar layers).
And this set is Monique lingerie, which also comes with Omega appliers (but also system avatar layers).
I couldn't resist to wear the lovely hair Mina has as a gift at the Hair Fair 2016 with this lingerie. It gives me that sexy wild look don't you think?  The hair comes with a colour change HUD and you get 5 hair tones.
My last find is another very sexy hair from the Hair Fair 2016. This lovely hair is the gift at Cheveux.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!