Saturday, July 30, 2016

Dresses and gowns and jewelry...

Hello there Readers, Happy weekend!
Today I just want to show you some awesome dresses, gowns and jewelry. I found most of them at the Designer Circle, but I also found a few for free on the Midnight Mania, Mini Mania or lucky boards at Rowena's Design. You do not need a group to click these boards.
I am going to show you free hair from the Hair Fair 2016 (ends on July 31st).
So here goes. At the Designer Circle (runs till August 6th) I found these awesome skirts with colour change HUD and matching tops with colour change HUD and awesome heels with colour Change HUD. The skirts and tops with most MESH bodies and system avatars. The shoes fit Slink, Maitreya, Belleza and EVE. They are by Apple Heart Inc and the shoes are 66 L$, the tops are 90 L$ and the skirts are 90 L$.
I am wearing Soiree Bangles by Baubles by Phe with these outfits. They are awesome to have and quite affordable.
I blogged the perfect skins 7 Deadly S[k]ins has on offer at the Designer Circle  before. I am wearing this Eden skin in the Taupe version on my blog today. You get 12 system skins in 6 skin tones ranging from a very light caramel to a dark almond tone and for just 199 L$ (with and without cleavage) and appliers for Slink (hands, feet and body), Tango boobs, and Phatazz behinds.
REMEMBER I wear freckle layers with each skin, the freckles are NOT included with the skin. You can find the freckle layers on Marketplace, they are by Glamorize and you get 4 layers for 5 L$.
The fun hair is a gift I found at the Hair Fair 2016. This hair is by Barber and it is called YumYum and you get 2 versions of this hair, with and without a scarf. I coloured the hair red in EDIT.
The POSES I am using on my blog are mainly by Pink Insidious.
Then I saw this sexy Tease mini dress by Chic Princess at the Designer Circle. It comes with a colour change HUD which changes this dress into 20 unbelievable textures. It is yours for just 79 L$! This dress fits most mesh bodies.
Chic Princess also is offering these Irene platform high heels at the Designer Circle. They come with a colour change HUD which changes the texture into 12 awesome tones. Just 99 L$ for these heels and they fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink.
Over to some awesome gowns I found at the Designer Circle. They are by Culco Boutique and they are called Chinoiserie gowns. You have a choice of a red or black gown and they are each 160 L$. They fit Maitreya and Slink and they also fit classic avatars.
I am sure you want to wear jewelry with these dresses or gowns and you can find some lovely sets at the Designer Circle. These first sets are by Indulge Temptations and they will go great with the gowns above. They are called Butterfly sets and there are 6 sets to choose from.
Each set comes with a colour change HUD which changes the colour of the metal into 10 colours and the beads into 8 x 2 pearl colours. Each of these set sis just 120 L$. Showing you a few possibilities below.
Another store that offers beautiful necklaces at the Designer Circle is Codex. These Owned chokers come in 3 metal tones and each one has a colour change HUD which changes the gems into 8 colours. Each of these chokers is 199 L$.
The Marti Hair I am wearing with these chokers is by Pelle and you can find it at the Designer Circle in several hair tones for just 199 L$ per hair tone.
Then I stood at the Midnight Mania board, the lucky boards and the mini mania boards at Rowena's Design for a while and I got this lovely Rachel Wrapped dress with colour change HUD from these boards. You do not need a group to click all boards. The lovely Josie heels also come with a colour change HUD and they are from the Midnight Mania boards at Rowena's Design too. They fit Slink high feet.
The beautiful heart jewelry is by Lazuri and it is their Queen of Hearts set. This set is completely colour change (not free though).The lovely hair is from the Hair Fair 2016 and it is Zoe which is a gift by Analog Dog. I am wearing the dark red version (you get MANY huds with this hair in all tones). The Hair Fair 2016 ends on July 31st.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!