Saturday, July 16, 2016

Enticing vacation in Tuscany

Morning Readers!
It is vacation season here and where better to go than to Tuscany? Romantic vineyards, warm sunshine and delicious food.
So I packed the back pack I found at Addams (it is a group gift and joining the Addams group is free) which comes with sexy travel gloves and I put on the perfect Jenna jeans which ICEwerk has on offer at the Designer Circle and which I blogged HERE before. These sexy Jenna jeans come with a colour change HUD which changes the colour into 20 colours and you can change the front part, the back, the brads and the belt separately. You have to pay just 125 L$ for these awesome jeans!
And I put on a lovely Candice top which I also found at the Designer Circle and which is on offer there by Pretty Things. This top comes with a colour change HUD which changes the texture of the top into no less than 20 textures to choose from. For just 100 L$ it is yours!

The cute heels are Allicea shoes which come with the outfit Gemyles has on offer at the Designer Circle. The outfit is called Gemmelina Gold dress Set and they come with these to die for heels and with a colour change HUD which changes the colour of the shoes into 32 different ones. The HUD also changes the dress into 32 colours, but there is also an option to wear the dress plain or with flowers! So in all you have 64 options to wear his Gemmelina dress. And the price? 149 L$ is a steal for the dress including the shoes.
The lovely hair is Georgina by Truth hair. I am wearing the RED version and this hair is 50 L$ per hair tone. You get 5 versions of each tone. Look for the back room sale.
The skin I am wearing today is Irene 2016 by WoW skins. It is the darktan version with cleavage option.
And then I arrived at Tuscany. I quickly changed into the Mandy Denim dress WellMade has on offer at the Designer Circle. This lovely dress is 140 L$ but you get a HUD with it to change the colour into 5 different shades.
Here you can also see my new tattoos. the Bad Unicorn ones I also found at the Designer Circle. They are by Queen of Ink and they come with all appliers or in a tattoo layer, so they also work for system avatars. You get a dark and a medium version and the tattoo is 200 L$.
The lovely heels are Wristed open heels by Santino and they come in 9 colours. Each pair is 100 L$ and they come in a rigged and a non rigged version. You can find them at the Designer Circle.
And I took a look at the pool to see if the water was warm.
After resting at the pool I was ready for some action so I put on the Robin Jumpsuits WellMade has on offer at the Designer Circle. They come with a colour change HUD which changes the colour of the jumpsuit into 6 great tones. The wrist bands are also on offer at the Designer Circle and they are by CNZ. They come with a colour change HUD which changes the colour into 12 colours and they are yours for 125 L$.
After working out a bit I wanted to do some swimming which goes perfectly in the bikini with wedges you can find on the Midnight Mania board at Alias. There is no group needed to click this board and I had a great time at the beach.
In the evening I went out for dinner in this lovely Waterfall dress Entice has on offer for the weekend. This lovely dress comes in  8 colours and each one is just 99 L$. Or you can go for the fat pack for 600 L$.
With this dress I am wearing the Cocoa Island set by Lazuri. This set is not free, but it is a great set to have. You can change all parts of this set to your liking so it will fit all your outfits.
And then I met this awesome Italian guy and wanted to seduce him by wearing this Run to you dress by Entice. This dress comes with a colour change HUD so you have the choice of 3 colours. Its is their new GROUP Midnight Mania board gift, but the Entice group is free to join. You think he fell for me???
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!