Sunday, July 31, 2016

Feeling Blue

Happy Sunday Readers!
Today I am feeling blue...wearing a lot of blue dresses...some I found at the Designer Circle (runs till August 6th) and some are from the Midnight Mania boards, mini Mania boards or lucky boards at Rowena's Design. You do not need a group to click these boards. There is also some free hair from the Hair Fair 2016 on my blog today (ends on July 31st).Let me start with the Designer Circle and the dresses I found there. These lovely Laera dresses are on offer there by Pink Cherry and they come in 6 awesome colours. As you could expect I am wearing the blue one today! The dresses are 149 L$ each.
I am wearing Soiree Bangles by Baubles by Phe with these outfits. They are awesome to have and quite affordable.
I blogged the perfect skins 7 Deadly S[k]ins has on offer at the Designer Circle before. I am wearing this Eden skin in the Taupe version on my blog today. You get 12 system skins in 6 skin tones ranging from a very light caramel to a dark almond tone and for just 199 L$ (with and without cleavage) and appliers for Slink (hands, feet and body), Tango boobs, and Phatazz behinds.
REMEMBER I wear freckle layers with each skin, the freckles are NOT included with the skin. You can find the freckle layers on Marketplace, they are by Glamorize and you get 4 layers for 5 L$.
The fun hair is a gift I found at the Hair Fair 2016. This hair is by Barber and it is called YumYum and you get 2 versions of this hair, with and without a scarf. I coloured the hair red in EDIT.
The POSES I am using on my blog are mainly by Pink Insidious.

Then I found this very sexy leather Dangerously Yours dress by {Posh Pixels} at the Designer Circle. This split dress comes with a colour change HUD which changes the texture into 12 lovely colours. Heels fro Slink High feet in black are included. For just 199 L$ all of this is yours...how dangerously can you look?
However I am wearing pumps by Gemyles with these dresses. They are part of the VeronicaJane outfits with colour change HUD (32 colours). The shoes fit Slink High and the outfit is 199 L$. You can find this outfit at the Designer Circle.
The necklace I am wearing is also available at the Designer Circle and it is by Codex. These Owned chokers come in 3 metal tones and each one has a colour change HUD which changes the gems into 8 colours. Each of these chokers is 199 L$.
The next blue dress is by MOoH and it is called Lisa Wrap Tassle dress. This lovely dress is available in 6 colours (showing you 3) and each dress is just 99 L$. You can find all 6 colours at the Designer Circle.
And JK Style has these awesome Mistee Wave dresses on offer at the Designer Circle. This dress comes with a colour change HUD and you can change the texture into 8 colours. There is also a version with plaids available. Each of these dresses (including the HUD) is just 80 L$.
There are matching heels too, they fit Slink High and they come in packs of 2 colours. Each one is 60 L$.
The lovely hair is from the Hair Fair 2016 and it is Zoe which is a gift by Analog Dog. I am wearing the dark red version (you get MANY huds with this hair in all tones). The Hair Fair 2016 ends on July 31st.
Over to the Midnight Mania board, the lucky boards and the mini mania boards at Rowena's Design . These boards are free to click, you do not need a group. And there are lovely gifts on these boards! Look below what I got: the top is the Sky full of stars dress, which comes with a colour change HUD which changes the colour into 5 colours.
The bottom one is the Strip it Down dress, which also comes with a colour change HUD. The lovely jewelry I am wearing with this dress is the Fall Romance set by Lazuri.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!