Thursday, September 24, 2015

What can you get for free these days?

Morning Readers!
It is quite hard to find good freebies or cheap items in Second Life. I love the Designer Circle, because many great designers are offering one or more of their design there and nothing at the Designer Circle is over 200 L$. They have rounds of 2 weeks and then the offers change! This round runs till October 3rd.
There are also many stores that offer great group gifts and their groups are free to join. And you can always go hunting for awesome free gifts!
One of the groups that is free to join and that offers great group gifts, 2 lucky group boards and a Midnight Mania group board is Besom. The lovely hair I am wearing on my blog today is from their Midnight Mania board and it is called Angel. You get a fat pack of this beautiful sexy hair.
The skin I am wearing is by 7 Deadly S{k}ins and you can find this beautiful Nuna skin in 2 skin tones, including many appliers, at the Designer Circle. Each skin tone is just 99 L$ and you get 2 versions, a regular one and a cleavage one. The tones are Walnut and Taupe and I am wearing the taupe one with cleavage on my blog today. I am wearing a RED LIPSTICK Layer with this skin.
With this skin I am wearing bangles by Baubles by Phe. You can find these bangles at the Designer Circle as a set for just 100 L$.
REMEMBER: I am wearing extra freckle layers with each skin I blog. The frecjkles are NOT included with the skins.
With this lovely skin I am wearing a cute little black dress which is on offer at the Designer Circle by LX Essentials. This dress is called Boho Nights dress and there are 3 colours to chose from. The set of 3 dresses is 149 L$. There are also lovely matching shoes, the Boho Night Wedges on offer at the Designer Circle. They are 129 L$ and they are for SLINK high feet. There is a HUD included which changes the colour of the flower on the shoe into 8 lovely colours.
While wearing this cute dress I tested the Photo Boxes Icons of Style have on offer at the Designer Circle. There are 2 versions to chose from: a white & a black Photo Box, or a white Japanese & a black Photo Box. Each Photo Box is filled with 55 poses. I am showing you some options from the White Photo Box. Each set is 90 L$
Then I was sleepy, it was late already, and I slipped into the Simple Sleepwear outfits 1 Hundred has on offer at the Designer Circle. This lovely set comes in 5 lovely colours and many appliers are included with these outfits. Each set is 95 L$ and you will sleep like a princes in this outfit!
Over to the Womanstuff hunt. I still haven't shown you all the great gifts you can find in this hunt! It is fairly impossible to show all because there are 150 stores participating in this hunt! The hunt runs till September 30th and you are looking for a red sculpted tee shirt in this hunt. The gifts are almost all free, some are 1 L$. If you get stuck or you want to search only special stores you might want to go to the HINT & LINK page of this hunt.
The first store I visited today was #102 Illi. Inside their hunt tee shirt I found this lovely red dress with a black trim, including the SLINK high shoes...totally free. All you have to do is go find that red tee shirt!
The skin I am wearing with the next pictures is by WoW skins and it is their Susse Darktan Cleavage skin, with a red lipstick layer. This skin is part of a complete avatar and this avatar is on offer ONLY at the SWANK event for just 350 L$. You get 5 skin tones, a shape (not shown), lipstick layers in bright and darker, and a lovely mesh dress in 7 colours.
And #20 Eluzion has this set of 3 great dresses for you IF you can find their hunt tee shirt!
I am wearing another hunt gift with these dresses, a beautiful jewellery set by #32 Cog & Fleur. Again: find that tee shirt and this lovely fall set is yours to wear! 1 L$ for this set ladies.
My last find for today is in #84 Bravoura. This sexy split side jumpsuit is their hunt gift and you will feel so elegant in it! Just go find that red tee shirt ladies!
HAPPY SHOPPING AND HUNTING LADIES !!!