Friday, September 4, 2015

A large blog today...then 10 days no blog

Hi Readers!
Just a reminder: I will be on a short break for a few days. I want to remind you that the #113 round of the Designer Circle will start soon (on September 6th - till September 19th), and nothing at the Designer Circle is over 100 L$, so don't forget to go there and scoop those bargains. A great way to fill your inventory with great design for bottom prices.
So today I will put everything on my blog that I have left in my inventory.
Let me start with the newest September group gift by WoW skins. This awesome skin is called Gardenia and you get no less than 5 skin tones. Joining the WoW skins group is 350 L$ though there is occasionally a free join day or weekend. However you get a new group gift skin each month AND all 40 previous group gifts are available too. There are also 18 group lucky boards at the WoW skins store and there are 2 group Midnight Mania boards with lovely skins, sometimes even fat packs.
Ther lovely hair is Ivy and Ivy is a group gift by Entwined. The group is free to join and you get a large fat pack of this elegant Ivy hair.
Then I went to Precious Design and they have 2 Midnight Mania boards, 5 mini mania boards, 6 lucky letter boards and a gift for SLF&O members (the group is free to join). There is no group needed for any of the boards.
I got the lovely dress below from one of the Midnight Mania boards. It comes with a colour change HUD to change the colour into 5 lovely textures.
The two dresses under the first dress are from the Mini Mania boards at Precious Design. The lovely jewellery is by Lazuri. With the yellow dress I am wearing parts of the Cocoa Island set (NOT free) and with the green dress I am wearing parts of the Viva La Diva set (NOT free).
The boots are from the Midnight Mania boards at Like Design. You will need the group to click these boards, but the group is free to join. There are also 6 lucky boards for group members at the store. The pumps are from the lucky boards, the elegant sandals from the other Midnight Mania board. They are both for SLINK HIGH feet.
The Inner Geek handbag is from the Midnight Mania boards at Lyrials Designs. There are 2 MM boards and you do not need a group to click them.
I am wearing the cute Like Design pumps with the outfit I got from the Midnight Mania boards at SZD. There are 2 boards, no group needed. One for guys and one for gals.
My next stop, and maybe yours too, was at Maica and I got these 2 sexy strapless dresses from one of their 5 lucky chairs. There is also a mini mania board with a target of 10. You do not need a group for these chairs or the board.
The lovely jewellery is by Lazuri and the top one is their Blume set, which is a group gift (necklace and earrings). The Blume set can also be bought and then the bracelets are included.
On the lower pictures you can see the Cocoa Island set and this set is also by Lazuri. You can buy the whole set or each part separate.
Then I went to MishMash design and there are several Mini Midnight Mania boards there. I got this lovely gown from the boards, but the gifts change often so you might find something else there. The jewellery is by Lazuri and it is from their Cocoa Island set (NOT free).
 
Over to my last find. I went to The Little Bat and I got the outfits and the boots from their Midnight Mania boards. There are also 4 lucky boards. You will need to be in the group and even though the group joiner says it is 30 L$ to join (it does not work) the group is free to join. You can either find it in Search under groups (The little Bat) or in my profile and join from there.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!