Friday, April 11, 2014

Best day of my life

Hi Readers!
Today was not one of my brightest days, but the cute Best day of my life song just made me smile and forget all about my not so great day today!! And you can listen to it too and hopefully it will bring a smile to your face too!
Over to my blog from today...A little more from the Designer Circle, which current round runs till April 19th. And a little more from 100 BLOCK because WoW skins has 2 awesome new skins there (NOT free). And some goodies from Marketplace!
Let me start with the new Nawra skin by WoW skins. This lovely skin is available on the 100 BLOCK fair and it is just awesome. The skin comes in 3 great skin tones and in 5  make up versions and one natural version. These skins are NOT free, but they are so beautiful. If you are using the TP from my blog you will land at a landing point. Just take the TP again from this point to get to the store. If this does not work: do an area search and follow the red Arrow on your screen to the WoW store.
Then I went to the Designer Circle. Nothing at the Designer Circle is over 100 L$ and there are some awesome offers to find there! First of all the lovely Riwen skin (by WoW skins) which is just 99 L$ per skin tone. All appliers are also available and you can find them at the Designer Circle.
I am wearing this skin in the darktan version with the outfits I found at the Designer Circle. I found these very cute Cherry dresses at the Designer Circle and they are on offer by Vixen. They come in 5 great colours and each one is 90 L$.
Then I looked at my latest finds on Marketplace. It is just a great way to shop...and you can find many hidden treasures there! What did I find this time? Well I found this awesome wearable DEMO dress by Alb for free. It is a gorgeous dress for summer and I am wearing a lovely jewellery set with this dress, which is by Cazimi. The set is called Innara and you get a necklace and matching earrings for free.
The shoes are by Essenz and they are on offer at the Designer Circle for 100 L$ per pair. There are 6 colours to chose from.
Another great free dress is this lovely pink one by JS. It is a wearable demo and it is free. I am wearing a lovely jewellery set with this dress and the set is by Ovations. It is a lovely stainless steel set, necklace and bracelet and it is free. The lovely nails are by ZOZ nails and they are available at the Designer Circle for 75 L$ per set. You can get a silver lined or a gold lined set and each set contains 12 colours. The set can only be used if you have a SLINK nail enhancer (150 L$) or the SLINK hands or feet (2250 L$ per fatpack hands, the feet are 695 L$ per version)
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!