Thursday, November 21, 2013

My #1000 blog entry today !

Good morning readers!
Today some more goodies from the Designer Circle and some more hunting to do.

But first the 67th round of the Designer Circle. This round runs till November 30th.
This lovely silk lounge set is on offer at the Designer Circle by 1 Hundred. The lovely set comes in 3 great colours and they are 95 L$ each. Perfect to wear on an easy evening at home ladies!
I styled this outfit with flat bare feet & flip flops by N-Core (NOT free)
with the lovely Celeste Heirloom set special edition by Lazuri (NOT free)
with skin & shape Donna tan, cleavage option, freckle layers, make up #2 by WoW skins (NOT free) and Deanne hair by Tameless (NOT free).
 
 
 
Loordes of London is also participating in the Designer Circle and they have this elegant Samothrace dress in 5 colours on offer at the Designer Circle. Each of these lovely dresses is just 70 L$ and they have that WOW effect ladies!
 
The next gowns are just awesome. I can't help it, I love those gowns and dresses that are colour change with a hud. You just wear them and click on the hud to change texture and colour and in stead of one gown you have 20....if you get this Amanda gown at the Designer Circle for just 95 L$. The hud is included and it is on offer by BLAHblahBlah.
 
 
Over to the Dirty Turkey Hunt. This hunt runs till November 30th, and in this hunt you are looking for a round box with a turkey on it. If you get stuck you might want to view the HINT & LINK PAGE, which is very helpful.
I went to Barely Legal, which is #73 in this hunt and inside their hunt box I found this great set of pants and a lovely top.
 
Then I landed at #89 Redrum. I found their hunt item which I blogged before, but they also have an UNLUCKY chair which chops off your head. But it gave me two fun gifts. First of all these mesh pants (I styled them with a top by Jane - free fat pack of Intrinsic tanks).
The lovely shoes I am wearing with this outfit are by Laitreya and they are #64 in this hunt.
 
Then I got this great boxer outfit for girls at the Unlucky chair at Redrum. You get a top, sweat pants and a hooded top in several colours. But as I was wearing the Laitreya high heels with this outfit, the boxing bag beat the crap out of me and I ende dup with a bloody nose and a black eye...(which is included in the Redrum gift, the boxing bag and gloves are included too).
 
The next stop was #51 Kennedy's. They have a lovely short dress as a hunt gift hidden in their round turkey box. But I am wearing it as a top, which is also a possibility.
 
My last find for today is #71 WickedNights. Ohh I love this lovely mesh gown ladies, it has that boho feel to is, which makes it so much fun to wear! Perfect for a long night partying!
 

HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!