Friday, November 8, 2013

Happy Friday!

Morning Readers!
Having a morning coffee and reading my blog? Well done, because today I have a lot of goodies for you. Let me start with the 60 L$ offers by Sascha's Designs. They have 3 new offers this week, a great black gown called Thuja. And a set of 3 great pairs of pants called Zannadu. And a great leather jacket for the guys, called Jordi, which also looks great on me. The offers from last week are also still available.
I styled the jacket and pants with Milou tops also by Sascha's Design.
The lovely jewellery sets I am wearing today on my blog are the Delia set and the Saffi set by Lazuri. These sets are colour change, you can change the metal, the centre stones, the stones and the beads, so you can adjust the sets to what ever you are wearing! (NOT free)
The skin and shape are by WoW skins, and the name is Donna. (NOT free)
The elegant shoes are Femme by N-Core (NOT free).
 
 
 

 
Sascha's Designs also has one of their best selling gowns on offer each week. That gown will be 50% discounted, so its a real bargain! This week you can get the elegant Pencarrow gown in gold for just 300 L$! Don't wait too long though, on Friday it is back to the regular price!
 
 
 
 
Then I went to the Designer Circle. WoW skins is participating in the Designer Circle like many other great designers. Nothing at the Designer Circle is over 100 L$ so you can pick up these elegant Gabriela skins either in Milk or in Tan for just 99 L$ each!! ALL appliers are included, and I mean really ALL!
 
Another participant in the Designer Circle is 7 Deadly s[k]ins. They have this lovely Eddie skin on offer at the Designer Circle for 99 L$.
And Anna Shapes has a lovely shape on offer at the Designer Circle, called Delora. I am wearing this shape with the Eddie skin. This shape is 80 L$.
The next shape is called Luzie. It is by CoCo Sands and it is available at the Designer Circle for 75 L$. I am wearing the Gabriela Tan skin with this shape.
CoCo Sands also has a beautiful dress on offer at the Designer Circle. This dress is called Jail House Rock.. I wonder why? You can grab this dress for 99 L$.
My last find for today is this great Believe set by Vivid. You get a skirt and a top and a hud to go with it. With this hud you can change the texture (with or without the crosses) and the colour (MANY colours available for the top and 3 for the skirt, I can't show them all) sooo easy! So in fact you buy a whole wardrobe! It is available at the Designer Circle for 100 L$.
 
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!