Saturday, April 1, 2017

Celebrating my #2000 post with a lovely gown and beautiful jewelry!

Good Morning Readers!
Today I welcome you to my #2000 post! When I started this blog I didn't think it would last more than a few months...and look at me now...still blogging for you!
Toda I am going to celebrate this milestone with some beautiful gowns by Glitter Fashion.  And with awesome jewelry by Zuri Rayna Jewelry.
So here goes...my 2000 post: all clothes are available at Glitter Fashion.
This first gown is called Mila Mermaid and it comes in several colours. I am showing you the black and the teal version. The elegant clutch and the hat with veil are included and the gown comes with a beautiful gen decoration along the neck line and the back.
With this gown I am wearing the Noellia skin appliers in taupe by 7 Deadly S[k]ins.
The beautiful eyes are by IKON and they are called Charm eyes in Abyss colour.
With this outfit I am wearing hair by Truth hair called Felicity.
The beautiful jewelry set I am wearing with the outfits today is by Zuri Rayna Jewelry. The set is called Comet jewelry set and I am showing the Diamond - Sterling versions of this set which is available in several styles. 
And this awesome gown also comes in many great colours. It is called Slim Mermaid gown and I am showing you the black, green and teal version. The elegant hair piece is included.
I have been asked several times which mesh head I am wearing. It is a head by LAQ called Trinity. This head works with Omega appliers.
Another question is usually: do you know any good hair bases that work with Catwa or with heads that work with Omega? Preferably hair bases with those cute wisps. YES ! I do! I stumbled upon these awesome Kamini hair bases by Sinful Curves. They are 200 L$ and they work perfectly. You get a HUD with 6 standard colours, but if you wear the white version and open the HUD by LAQ or Catwa, you can colour the hair base there. You can find Kamini hair bases at the Make Over Room event which started today.
I also found another hair base with wisps, called Liberty and you can find those at the Sinful Curves main store.
And as my blog is mainly about FREEBIES and the gowns and jewelry and hair bases above are NOT free I am going to show you several great outfits below from the Lucky chairs at Glitter Fashion. You will need to join their free to join group but then you can sit on any of the TEN lucky chairs or click the group Midnight Mania board with great gowns.
These Jess pants $ top are from the lucky chairs.
The great shoes I am wearing can be found at the Cart sale at The Wash. Just find the cart of Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes and the shoes there are 10 L$ each. I am wearing Kym Aligator shoes for MID feet.
The next sexy Wrapped spring outfit including the feet wraps is also from the lucky chairs at Glitter Fashion.
My last find is an enticing black lace body which is also from the lucky chairs at Glitter Fashion.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!