Sunday, April 30, 2017

Who doesn't like FREE gifts?

Good Morning Readers!
After a week being ill I am finally coming back to life. And I really wanted to make an awesome blog post today because I missed you all!
So almost everything on my blog today is FREE.
For some things you will need to be in a free to join group, for some you have to be patient till your letter shows up....but the outfits and shoes are all worth it!

So here goes....Alien Gizmo gives away 250 L$ store cards to their Alien Gizmo group members from time to time. And they have 5 great group chairs and several group Midnight Mania boards. I got 2 awesome outfits from the lucky chairs there!
The sexy heels are by Haus of Ito and they are called Suffolk heels.
With these awesome gifts I am wearing appliers by 7 Deadly S{k}ins which are named Maria in the taupe skin tone.
The beautiful eyes are by IKON and they are called Charm eyes in Abyss colour.
On my blog today I am wearing hair by Truth hair. The long curly hair is called May.

The HAIR BASES I am wearing are simply gorgeous. I have been looking for so long for hair bases with wisps, and Sinful Curves has several! They are not free but they are easy to tint. Wear the colour HUD by Sinful Curves, open your LAQ, Catwa (or any Omega supported mesh head) HUD and you can easy change the colour from your head HUD. Today I am wearing Kamini hair bases which are 200 L$.
And if you don't like these heels: go to MODA and stand at their 4 lucky chairs or click their Midnight Mania board and you might get these awesome heels with a colour change HUD that changes each part of the shoes separate. The shoes fit Maitreya, Belleza, TMP and Slink. You do not need to be in a group to sit on these chairs or click this board.
Last one for today is a great one. I went to Asteria and joined their free to join Asteria group. Outside their store, to the right hand side they have plenty group gifts (NOT all MESH!). They vary from pants, dresses,  boots to gowns and cocktail dresses. I am showing you a few gifts I found there below and there will be more on my blog the next few days!
This is the Agnes Turtle Neck dress which you can wear with or without a scarf. This dress comes in several colours.
And this is the Lily top and skirt in several colours.

Last but not least the Alizee tops in several colours. 
I am wearing a new release by NS with these tops. These sweet Skinny jeans are just so cute ...and they come with a colour change HUD too, with 6 jeans colours and 4 belt options. The jeans fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and for just 100 L$ they are yours!
The beautiful bracelets are called Luxury bracelets and they come with a colour change HUD which gives you 10 metal and 8 gem options. There are several sets available, ranging from bright fun colours to beautiful pastels and elegant earth tones. They are by Indulge Temptation.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!