Saturday, April 8, 2017

Weekend shopping!

Happy Saturday Readers!
Today I have a bit of this and a bit of that on my blog, hunt gifts, group gifts, new releases, offers from the Cart Sale at The Wash and from the Designer Circle, just a lot actually.
So let me start with DE Boutique. They have this awesome Azalea dress with 3 options on offer for just 99 L$. It is a new release and I love the lace and elegant look. The dress fits Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, E-Body and system avatars and it is yours for just 99 L$.
There ar also matching Azalea heels available with a colour change HUD which gives you 8 colour options for just 99 L$ too. There is a dark version and a spring version and each one fits Maitreya, Belleza and Slink.
With this dress I am wearing a very cute My Phone bag by My Bags. It is sooooo CUTE!!!
And the lovely bracelets are Luxury Bracelets by Indulge Temptation and these bracelets come with a colour change HUD which gives you 10 metal and 8 gem options.
But let me tell you first which skin I am wearing today. I am using the Vianne skin appliers in taupe, and they were in the GROUP Midnight Mania board, the 7 Deadly S{k}ins group is FOR THE TIME BEING FREE to join.
The beautiful eyes are by IKON and they are called Charm eyes in Abyss colour.
On my blog today I am wearing hairs by Truth hair. The long curly hair is May, the braided hair is HoneyAna, which was the February VIP group gift.

My next stop was the Cart Sale at The Wash and I just fell for this cute outfit by Brandy's Boutique which is called Miss Missy outfit. This outfit fits several mesh bodies but also system avatars and is just 10 L$
The cute white sneakers are from another outfit from this cart, called Let go White.
The jewelry I am wearing is by Luminesse and they are also participating in the Cart Sale at The Wash. I am wearing their MALE necklace called Dayson and the Grit Blue male bracelets. Each one is 10 L$.
My next stop was the Designer Circle where I found these enticing Cari knitted dresses. They are by Graffitiwear and there are 2 versions to choose from. I am showing the KNIT version, there is also a Mohair version available. The dresses fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and they come with a colour change HUD which gives you 2 designs and 32 colour options.
Each set is 199 L$. Showing you a few options below.
The lovely jewelry set is by Moondance Boutique and it is their Imhotep set. This set is actually for guys, but I love it...and it can be resized to a female size. The set is a new release and it has a necklace, earrings, rings and bracelets. The complete set is colour change so you can adjust it to any outfit you are wearing.
My last stop for today is Glitterati by Sapphire. They have a beautiful new group gift (the group is 100 L$ to join, however there are several previous group gifts available) and this lovely dress is their MARCH group gift.
With this dress I am wearing the Tassled Pearl necklaces which are on offer by Indulge Temptation at the Designer Circle. There are 6 sets to choose from and each one comes with a colour change HUD which gives you 10 metal and 8 pearl options. Each set is 120 L$.
The lovely skin is by WoW skins and it is called Aly. I am wearing the Darktan version and this skin is available at the Designer Circle in 6 skin tones for 199 L$ each. You get a system skin but also Omega Head/Body appliers in that skin tone.


Glitterati by Sapphire is participating in the Womenstuff Hunt and in this hunt you are looking for a red sculpted tee shirt. The hunt gift is free and if you can locate the shirt at Glitterati by Sapphire this sexy outfit below is yours!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!