Friday, April 7, 2017

10 L$ offers !

Happy Friday Readers!
Today on my blog just 2 places to visit: The Designer Circle and the Cart Sale at The Wash!
So that is an easy start of the weekend!
If you go to the Cart Sale at The Wash make sure you take a look at the cart by Dark Water Designs. They have so many gorgeous 10 L$ offers there, I was stunned! There are a few offers for guys, but I am showing you the female offers below.
But let me tell you first which skin I am wearing today. I am using the Vianne skin appliers in taupe, and they were in the GROUP Midnight Mania board, the 7 Deadly S{k}ins group is FOR THE TIME BEING FREE to join.
The beautiful eyes are by IKON and they are called Charm eyes in Abyss colour.
On my blog today I am wearing hairs by Truth hair. The pony tail is called Louisa, the braided hair is HoneyAna, which was the February VIP group gift.

So while I was at the Cart Sale at The Wash I just fell for this summer off shoulder dress by Dark Water Designs. There are 2 versions of this dress available and everything at the sale is just 10 L$.
So how about this Olive set? Isn't that perfect for a garden party?
Or this Rainy Day set? Which looks great on the beach!
Or this Raspberry set, which keeps you cool on a hot day!
Over to the Designer Circle.
Dope Designs has some awesome Ariana skin appliers on offer there. They come in 2 colours: Honey and Coin and they are just 150 L$. These appliers are Catwa and Omega appliers for head and body.
I am showing you both skin tones below on my LAQ Trinity head.
I am also wearing this Ariana skin in Honey with my CATWA Catya Bento head below.
With these skins I am wearing beautiful new eye shadows by Indulge Temptation. You can find these Dolce Sensazione Eye Shadows in 12 versions at the Make Over Room. Each of these 12 versions comes with a colour change HUD which gives you 10 colours to choose from. They range from bold bright colours to earth tones to soft pastel tones.
I am showing you some impressions below.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!