Friday, March 31, 2017

Things I forgot this week...

Hi there Readers,
Last week I forgot quite a lot. So today I am going to try and set it all straight. Let's hope I will succeed!
First of all I told you yesterday that it was the last day of the Designer Circle. But their #150 round and their 6th Anniversary celebration both end on April 1st. Which means actually TODAY is the last day and I had 2 great outfits in my inventory which you can find at the Designer Circle but you really have to hurry!

Let me start with the awesome Camo style outfit which is by ICEWERK and you can find this outfit at the Designer Circle for just 150 L$. This great set contains a dress, boots, sunglasses and they fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink.
With this outfit I am wearing hair by Truth hair called Jojo. This hair comes with a cap with colour change HUD but you can also wear the hair without the cap.
The skin I am wearing is a GIFT at the Designer Circle by 7 Deadly S[k]ins. This Tessie skin (they are appliers) is gorgeous!
The beautiful eyes are by IKON and they are called Charm eyes in Abyss colour.
The next outfit is also available at the Designer Circle and this one is by Gemyles. This great dress comes with Amber thigh high boots and it fits Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and TMP. For just 179 L$ it is yours including a colour change HUD with 32 colour options. Showing you a few possibilities below.
My next stop was the Cart sale at The Wash which started on March 29th and runs till April 12th. Lots of designers offer their designs there for 10 L$, they are allowed to put one item for 50 L$ on the cart too.
So I found these cute Vintage Paisley dresses their which are on offer by Anachron.  They are available in 5 colours and each one is 10 L$.
The elegant bracelets are available on Marketplace and they are by Ninety. They come with a colour change HUD which gives you 4 colour options and they are totally free.
The skin I am wearing is by 7 Deadly S[k]ins. I used the Mali Heavy taupe appliers for LAQ head and Maitreya body.
I am wearing hair by Truth hair called Kait which was a previous group gift for VIP members.
My last find for today are the Amanda bra & panties and the Lilly Beach sets by Marquesse. You can find these designs both at the Cart sale at The Wash.
The Amanda bra & panties come in 5 colours and they are 10 L$ each.
The elegant bracelets are by Bird Next Door and they are 1 L$ on Marketplace.
The Allure Chained necklace in bronze is also available on Marketplace and it is free.
The Lilly Beach outfits come in 5 colours too and they are 10 L$ each too. You can find them at the Cart sale at The Wash. You can wear the bikinis with ot without the lace overlay.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!