Thursday, February 9, 2017

What will it be today?

Hi there Readers!
Today several things on my blog. The last group gifts by Glitter Fashion. The  Glitter Fashion group is free to join and there are so many group gifts available that I could not post them all in one post. So today more gifts you get if you join the  Glitter Fashion group.
I also have some great finds from Marketplace for you, and awesome dresses by LX Essentials, and perfect Elodie shoes and socks by Sn@tch, which you can find at the Designer Circle till February 10th.
So here goes...I am wearing TWO skins today, one is Zohra in taupe by 7 Deadly S{k}ins which are actually OMEGA head appliers and you can find this skin at the Fetish Fair. This fair runs till February 28th. The OTHER skin I am wearing is by WoW skins, and it is Faith in Darktan, which you can find at The Chapter 4. Faith is a Catwa and Bento applier and she is available in 6 skin tones, with a brow and no brow option.
The lovely hairs I am wearing today are both by Truth, the long flowy hair is called Fire, the hair with the colour change hair band is called Malibu.
The eyes I am wearing are by Ikon and today I choose the Charm eyes in Forrest. Each pair of eyes is 150 L$ and there are plenty colours to choose from.
Now what am I wearing? Let me start with the 2 last group gifts I found at Glitter Fashion. The group is free to join and there are about 18 group gifts you can find at the entrance of the store. The previous days I have shown you a lot of them, today the last ones.

I am wearing the ZOHRA skin below.
Over to LX Essentials. They have these very cute Clara dresses on offer in packs of 2. Each set is just 100 L$ and there are 10 different sets to choose from!
I am wearing the FAITH skin below.
Then I went to the Designer Circle and it is the last day you can grab the great offers you can find there. I got these sweet Elodie Mary Jane pumps with stockings there, which are offered by Sn@tch, and they come with a large colour change HUD which gives you no less than 15 plain and 15 polka dotted choices to wear. These shoes fit Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and Fitmesh.
I had to find the perfect dress to go with these shoes, which I found on Marketplace. This cute Heart dress is a free gift there by Forever yours.
Then I saw this 50th style skirt on Marketplace and I could not resist it. It is by EtyssEon and it is called Eon polka dot skirt. It is totally FREE.
The cute Croppy tops are by PoshGoose and they are free.
The elegant Essenz Verona heels and the Les Sucreries de Fairy l Cupid Girl mouthies are BOTH gifts at the Gacha Garden fair. To get the gifts you will have to join the free Gimme Gacha group.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!