Friday, February 10, 2017

Not as sweet as I look !!!

Good Morning Readers on this Friday!
Today some really sweet looks on my blog...do they reflect the way I am? Well I am not going to tell you! Decide for yourself!
So where did I find these sweet looking outfits? They are all from Marketplace and either free or 1 L$.
I also took a look at the offer Gemyles has at the Fitmesh Designer Expose. They have some great Valentine dresses on offer and as we just have 4 days left till Valentines Day I am showing you the first dresses I found there today, the rest will follow tomorrow!
So let me start with telling you which skin I am wearing today. The skin I am wearing is by WoW skins, and it is Faith in Darktan, which you can find at The Chapter 4. Faith is a Catwa and Bento applier and she is available in 6 skin tones, with a brow and no brow option.
The lovely hair I am wearing today are both by Truth, the hair with the colour change hair band is called Malibu, the short up do is the VIP gift by Truth and it is called Char. I am wearing the red version. The group is not free to join but you get a new free hair style each month and this month there are even TWO versions. I wills how you the other one in the next days.

The eyes I am wearing are by Ikon and today I choose the Charm eyes in Forrest and in Abyss. Each pair of eyes is 150 L$ and there are plenty colours to choose from.
So what did I find at Fitmesh Designer Expose? Well Gemyles has 6 lovely offers there for Valentines day for 99 L$ each! I am showing you the first one today, the rest will follow later. This dress is called Camelle and you get 2 styles of this dress including the elegant Slink heels. This dress fits system avatars, Slink, Belleza and Maitreya and you can also buy it as a GIFT guys! You can wow your loved one for just 99 L$!
And the next dress by Gemyles at the Fitmesh Designer Expose is this lovely Chemise dress fits Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, TMP and Tonic and a HUD with 32 colours is included, so are the Slink heels. This dress is also just 99 L$!
Showing you a few colour options below.
To go with these dresses you could decide to pick up these lovely romantic earrings you can find for free at BhB.
This is the group gift hair by Truth called Char.
And the rest of the outfits...well go to Marketplace!
And really...I am not as sweet as I look below.
These frist 3 Riot dresses are by Asylum in your Embassy and you get 3 of them for free.
Then I went to the Designer Circle and it is the last day you can grab the great offers you can find there. I got these sweet Elodie Mary Jane pumps with stockings there, which are offered by Sn@tch, and they come with a large colour change HUD which gives you no less than 15 plain and 15 polka dotted choices to wear. These shoes fit Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and Fitmesh.
The cute bracelets are a freebie on Marketplace by Scarborough. You get a fat pack in 10 colours of these bangles.
The jeans I am wearing below are by Vicarious Youth and even though capris are shown on the Marketplace vendor, they are skinny jeans. And totally free!
With these jeans I am wearing denim chucker's, again by Asylum in your Embassy and free. They are modify so you can adjust them to Slink flat feet (and I assume to other flat feet too).
The cute Blueberry top is by Alyce and it is also free on Marketplace.
I am wearing the same jeans  and the same chucker's with some other tops, these are by Tooty Fruity and they are called BOO Orange & red crop top. They are free....so this look costs you nothing at all but a little shopping effort!
And you will look HOT HOT HOT !!!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!