Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Gifts Gifts and a Schoolgirl outfit

Good morning Readers!
Today GIFTS on my blog. Gifts I found at 2nd Level and at Lucy Shoes. And a fun school girl outfit which you can find at the Swank Event. And beautiful new jewelry by Moondance Boutique.
The lovely skin appliers I am wearing are by 7 Deadly S{k}ins and they are called Tuesday. These skin appliers are available at the Hipster Fair and I am wearing the Pineapple tone today (shown on LAQ head Trinity).
The lovely hairs are both by Truth, the short one with curls is Loni, the elegant updo is Briony.
The beautiful eyes are by Ikon and today I choose the Charm eyes in Abyss. Each pair of eyes is 150 L$ and there are plenty colours to choose from.
So the gifts....
Let me start with the awesome Venus gown which you can find as a gift at 2nd Level. KiB design gives you this awesome gown for free!
Focus Poses has the poses with the roses for free at 2nd Level too!
The lovely jewelry is a new release by Moondance Boutique and this set is called Aishiteru. The set is colour change so you can adjust it to all your outfits!
The next gifts are all group gifts at Lucy Shoes. The Lucy Shoes group is free to join and all gifts below are free for the grabs!
I just LOVE this pink knitted dress ....it is gorgeous!!!
With this dress I am wearing another new release jewelry set by Moondance Boutique and this set is called Kimberly. This set is also colour change, which means you can wear it with any outfit you like and adjust the colour.
I am wearing the same Kimberly jewelry set with the next group gift I got at Lucy Shoes. This Esmeralda dress comes in a bueatiful teal shade.
Lucy Shoes also has great Jeans with lace and an oversized demin jacket as group gifts.  With these jeans and jacket I am wearing MODA shoes, which are called Xia peep toes (they are from the 4 lucky chairs or from the Midnight Mania board there, no group needed for these chairs or the board).
The last find for today is a lovely Schoolgirl outfit by Poeme, which yiou can find at the Swank Event. This lovely dress comes in 6 colours and each one is 129 L$. I am showing you 3 options below.
There is also a set with matching stockings available for 49 L$.
The skin applier I am wearing is by WoW skins and this beauty is called Mandy. I am wearing them with a Catwa BENTO head, using the darktan colour. You can find these appliers at the Designer Circle.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!