Saturday, February 11, 2017

Not as BAD as I look either....

Happy Saturday Readers!
Yesterday I showed you some really sweet looks on my blog, today the looks are a bit more edgy. Or sexy if you like.
I think we all have a sweet and a more daring side!
So where to start? Oh yes with the skin I am wearing today. The skin I am wearing is by WoW skins, and it is Faith in Darktan, which you can find at The Chapter 4. Faith is a Catwa and Bento applier and she is available in 6 skin tones, with a brow and no brow option.
The lovely hair I am wearing today are both by Truth, the hair with the colour change hair band is called Malibu, the fun up do is Cerys, also by Truth.

The eyes I am wearing are by Ikon and today I choose the Charm eyes in Forrest and in Abyss. Each pair of eyes is 150 L$ and there are plenty colours to choose from.
So let me start with the Fetish Fair which runs till February 28th. Indulge Temptations has some really sexy offers there. How about  these Sassy Body chains? Or the matching In Bloom pasties? There are 2 versions of these pasties available. All come with a colour change HUD with many options!
The fun Hyper Hoops are a GIFT at the Fetish Fair and they also come with a colour change HUD with 10 metal options. Showing you a few possibilities below.
Indulge Temptations is also participating in the Make Over Room and they have these awesome Glossy Lipsticks on offer there. There are several packs to choose from, each one has 5 lipstick colours inside. I am showing you a few options below, there are more available.
And then I went back to the Fitmesh Designer Expose where Gemyles has some really AWESOME offers for Valentines Day! There are a few days left to surprise your loved one wearing a beautiful gown or a sexy dress.... or just hint your loved one by telling them these awesome dresses and the gown can also be GIFTED....and they are ALL just 99 L$ each!! And if you want to surprise your male friend: there is a male outfit for 99 L$ too!
This gown is called Gracie and the elegant Slink high heels are included. The gown fitis system avatars as well as most mesh bodies.
With this gown I am wearing beautiful jewelry by Zuri Rayna Jewelry. The set is from their Forever Collection, which is a new release, and I am wearing the Crimson Platinum version. You get a beautiful necklace, matching earrings and a bracelet.
The elegant head piece is called Only You Roses, it is also a new release by Zuri Rayna Jewelry.
The next dress is called Marybeth Diamonds dress which is also 99 L$. The dress comes in 3 versions and matching Slink high heels are included. The dress fits system avatars as well as most mesh bodies. The Zuri Rayna Jewelry goes great with this elegant dress too.
And this dress is called Phoebe Flounce dress. For just 99 L$ you get 2 designs including Slink high heels. You can find all these dresses at the Fitmesh Designer Expose where Gemyles has them on offer for 99 L$ each.
My last find for today set me on FIRE! This perfect Beatrice Twinset can be worn in several versions, you get 2 skirts and 2 tops, and the heels are included. It is perfect for a cold Valentines Day!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!