Monday, February 6, 2017

Lovely in Pink

Hi there Readers!
I am staring off the week in pink. Pink dresses, pink shorts, pink tops, pink jeans, pink heels. Some are free, some you have to hunt for, some are too good to miss.
So today on my blog I am wearing TWO different skins. Both are by 7 Deadly S{k}ins and the first one is actually an Iclyn OMEGA head applier in pineapple which you can find in no less than 7 skin tones at the Designer Circle. Just 199 L$ for all 7 skin tones, 2 Bento shapes and Slink hand & feet appliers.
The other skin is also by 7 Deadly S{k}ins and is called Zohra. I am wearing the taupe version and you can find this skin at the Fetish Fair. This fair runs till February 28th. I will mention which skin I am wearing with the outfits.
The lovely hairs I am wearing today are by Truth and the pony tail hair is Halston, the long flowy hair is called Fire.
The eyes I am wearing are by Ikon and today I choose the Charm eyes in Forrest. Each pair of eyes is 150 L$ and there are plenty colours to choose from.
So what did I find for you? let me start with the great working out outfit Dafnis has on offer at Marketplace for 99 L$. A colour change HUD with 6 tops and 6 shorts options is included and the outfit fits Maitreya, Belleza and Slink.
I am ready for my Yoga class!
Wearing the Zohra skin and the Halston hair below.
The next dress is an exclusive for the Marvelous Designer Round which runs till February 25th by Emberotic's Fashion Designs. The dress is called Twisted love and comes with a texture change HUD which gives you 3 options. It fits Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and it is yours for 199 L$. The shoes are included.
There is another great dress by Emberotic's Fashion Designs on offer at the Marvelous Designer Round , this Anrya Night Club dress comes with a colour change HUD with 12 colour options and it fits Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, TMP and system avatars. It is just 150 L$.
The next dress is a gift in the Love me, Love me not hunt by Poeme and you are looking for a pink rose in this hunt. You can find a HINT & LINK page here and this hunt runs till February 28th. The hunt is not free, on the website it says 1L$ per hunt gift or if you do not like to hunt you can buy the gift for 25 L$.
The beautiful jewelry is by Indulge Temptation. It is their Deadly Set and you can find this set at the Vampire Heart event till February 28th. The set is colour change, you get 10 metal options and a lot of bow or coffin options.
The next dress is by CuCu and you can find this hunt gift for free on Marketplace. This dress fits Maitreya, Belleza and Slink.
With this dress I am wearing awesome shoes by Essenz and they are a gift at the Gacha Garden fair this month. You will need to join the Gimme Gacha group (free to join ) to get this gift.
I am wearing the Iclyn skin in pineapple below.
The last find for today is also from Marketplace. I visited the The Sea Hole outlet again and fond this romantic Davenport blouse for 1 L$. The matching Toyoshi Chinos are also by The Sea Hole and they are 1 L$ too.
The fun bangles are by Scarpunk and you get a fat pack with colours for free on Marketplace.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!