Saturday, December 31, 2016

On the last day of 2016...

Good morning Readers on this last day of 2016.
So for the last time this year I am showing you some great offers you can find at the Designer Circle. Their current round runs till January 7th so you still have time to grab the great bargains you can find there.
I also have a great new design by Like Design for you, which is not free, but a great outfit for winter times.
I am also showing you a few gifts from the Peace on Earth 8 hunt, which ends TODAY so you have to be really fast to grab these gifts. All hunt gifts in this hunt are free, you are looking for a blue globe in the hunt.
So let me start with the Like Design outfit. This dress is called Bambi Double shirt, and it comes with a colour change HUD which gives you many options to wear it!
With this outfit I am wearing a beautiful scarf in black, which is a gift by [NYNE] at the Designer Circle. The sweet clutch in blue is called On the Sleek and it is a gift by Loordes of London, also at the Designer Circle.
The skin I am wearing is called Persia 2016 and it is a gift by WoW skins in the KittyCatz calendar. I visit this calendar at  Amacci but all participating stores have this calendar at their store. This skin comes in tan and you get head/body appliers with the skin!
The lovely hair is Loni by Truth hair.
The perfect eyes are by Mesange and today I am wearing their Gilda eyes. These eyes are a new release, and they come with an awesome colour change HUD, but they also come in system avatar eyes.

Mesange has brought out some more great eyes. They both come with colour change HUDs which are extremely easy to use. You can change the colour and the size of the eyes in a click! For system avatars regular eyes are included.
This first set is called London eyes and the second ones are Percy eyes.
Over to the Designer Circle. Prism designs has this awesome Donatella gown there on offer for 175 L$. You get a colour change HUD with this gown so you have 4 options to wear it. There is also a white fur collar included (not shown).
The lovely bangles are called Pretty Girl and they are by Exquisite Jewelry. They are free on Marketplace.
And with these beautiful gowns you could decide to wear the colorful eyeshadows SlackGirl has on offer at the Designer Circle. You can buy these leColour shadows for each mesh head separate, also for system avatars. Each set is 170 L$.
I just fell for the Amy dresses I found at the Designer Circle. They are by LX Essentials and they come in 4 different versions which are 150 L$ each. Each set comes with a colour change HUD which gives you 4 belt options, black and brown with either a silver or a gold clasp.
The awesome Aida boots by MoOH go perfectly. I love over knee boots and these come in 4 versions, each one is 99 L$, and each one comes with a colour change HUD which gives you 10 colour options. The boots fit Maitreya, Belleza and system avatars. I wear Slink feet with Maitreya and I just took my feet off which works as a charm.
I am showing you the Fire and the Earth version.
And now the Peace on Earth 8 hunt. This hunt ends today on the 3st of December. In this hunt you are looking for a blue or green globe and each hunt item is free. I could not find a HINT & LINK page but most stores have a HINT giver at the entrance.
So I landed at Celestinas Wedding which is #002 in the hunt and I found this great Lisa Spirit dress inside their globe. The dress comes with wings and it fits Belleza, Maitreya, Slink and system avatars. The shoes are included.
The Wreath and brooch I am wearing are the hunt gift inside the globe at #008 Snowpaws. It goes great with the dress! So go hunting!
The skin I am wearing today is by 7 Deadly S[k]ins and it is called Davina (oak). I also used their Catwa applier for my head.
And then I landed at #020 [[Massoom]] where I found this perfect Hannah dress. It fits mesh avatars and it comes in a beautiful shade of blue with embellishment. Now if you like to get this dress just find that globe at the store!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!