Friday, December 2, 2016

Glitter and glam, comfy socks and advents calendars...

Good morning Readers!
Today more gifts from the advent calendars I follow. Some gifts I picked up from Midnight Mania boards and free hair from Marketplace.
Let me first tell you which skin I am using: it is the lovely Sanna by 7 Deadly S[k]ins and I am wearing the taupe version. I am using their Enya taupe Catwa head applier.
ATTENTION: The MAKE UP I am wearing with this skin is NOT included. It is make up by Indulge Temptation
The beautiful eyes are Arabian Night eyes #8 by Mesange.
I am mainly wearing hair by Truth today (which was all from their 75 L$ sale - this is over now) except for one hair style by Sintiklia which is called Freeze which is free on Marketplace.
So where to start.....well I will start with the advent calendar by Entice which is free for group members on the right day, but if you miss one day you can buy the gift for 25 L$. If you are not the in the free to join Entice group the gifts are 25 L$ each.
For day #3 they have these sexy After Midnight jeans in green as a gift and if you come back the next day you can get this sexy After Midnight top in nude as a gift.
With this outfit I am wearing a gift from the advent calendar at Moondance, which is free but you have to join their Moondance group with 50 L$ enrollment fee. I will show you the first gifts!
This fun set of a Hika necklace and bracelets is actually for guys but it has a resizer script inside, so I made it fit me. On top of that: the set comes with a colour change HUD which changes the small pearls, the larger pearls and the leather part into many colours. I had so much fun playing around with it, showing you some options below.
The comfy socks are a 1 L$ gift in the Frozzen Fair by KiB Designs. You can find out all about this fair which runs from December 2nd till December 16th HERE. There is a male and a female pair inside the gift.
Entice has some more awesome gifts hidden inside their Advent Calendar, like this boho style Eletric Bird dress in copper which is the gift for day #5. I am wearing the free Freeze hair by Sintiklia with this gown and you can find this hair on Marketplace.
The elegant foot jewels are by Like Design. They come with a colour change HUD which gives you several options to wear these jewels.
The lovely Maria set is by Moondance. It is their gift in the Comhar Hollidaze hunt which is a small hunt on the Moondance sim.
The Christmas tree at Earthstones has a lot of gifts under it..and you do not need a group to claim these presents. I got these lovely dangle earrings as a gift, but there are 10 lucky gifts under the tree, all filled with many presents.
I showed you yesterday the elegant Poinsettia jewelry set which was the gift in the advent calendar by Glitter, which is free but you have to join the free to join Glitter group.
I am wearing this set with the green version of the perfect Sea Pastel Sparkle gowns by Moonstar by the Sea. You can find this gown for 180 L$ at the Fitmesh Designer Expose. The gown comes with a colour change HUD which gives you 4 options. You can wear the gown with or without the sparkle overlay. With this gown you get matching jewelry and Slink high heels in white (you can see the shoes and the jewelry on the 3rd picture).
I am also going to show you the gift for day #3 in the advent calendar by Glitter which is this warm winter coat with bow and boots.
My next stop was at Reborn and they have several lucky chairs scattered around their store. I was so lucky to get these fun red sneakers from one of the chairs. You do not need a group for these chairs.
The Midnight Mania board at Punk Justus gave me this sexy little red something...you do not need a group to click this board, and the gifts change frequently so you might get another gift there.
And this sexy outfit with the hands in all the right places is from the lucky chairs at Kreepshow Kouture. These chairs do not need a group, there are 2 at the store.
My last find are these beautiful eyes by Kosmetik. There are 2 MM boards at Kosmetik, ONE does not require a group, the other one is group only. There is a low target of 40 clicks, so teleport your friends over and get that gift!
HAPPY SHOPPINK LADIES !!!