Thursday, December 22, 2016

New lingerie, new hair and working out after Christmas dinner.

Hi Readers!
Just 3 days left till Christmas and I really wanted to get away from all the red, so I decided to look for other colours for today.
I found this awesome lingerie by DaneMarkz at the Lost & Found event which starts today. This lovely lingerie is called Smilla and it is available in several elegant sexy colours. You get a nice and a naughty version in each folder. This lovely lingerie fits Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and TMP.
The lovely hair is the Christmas gift by Exxess. You can find this lovely fat pack of hair for free at their store and you can find 3 Christmas gifts for 1 L$ each on their Marketplace Store. The hair comes with a large HUD for the hair and one smaller HUD for the baubles.
The skin I am wearing today is by 7 Deadly S[k]ins and it is called Patchouli. I also used their Catwa applier for my head.
The perfect eyes are by Mesange and today I am wearing their Arabian Night eyes #8.
Then I visited the Entice advent calendar again. For day #23 they have this awesome set with a pair of slack pants, a top and sneakers. Perfect for working out after Christmas and get rid of the weight you gained.
Each of the parts of this outfit comes with a colour change HUD which changes the top, shirt and sneakers into 3 colours.
The fun hair is Etienne by Truth.
Because I thought the top was too light to go out in the snow with it I switched to the new Len sweater by Like Design. This sweater is a new release and comes with a colour change HUD which gives you many options. I am showing you a few of them below.
My next find from the Entice advent calendar are these lovely shoes. They are called Pretty Girl shoes and you can wear them with or without the beads. Or you can wear the beads separate, for a walk on the beach in summer. These shoes fit Slink Maitreya and TMP and they are for MID and for HIGH feet. You can find them behind door #24.
But but but....what is behind door #25??? You won't believe this...a GIFT CARD for 250 L$!! Don't miss it ladies !! You can find it in the Entice advent calendar behind door #25.
My last find are the hairs you can find on the lucky boards at Moon. Their Moon group is free to join and there are 6 fat packs of hair available for group members. I blogged the GROUP GIFTS HERE, but today I am going to show you the group lucky board gifts. Most of these hairs come with a colour change HUD in one tone, like naturals.
The skin I am wearing is by WoW skins and it is Marylin 2016 Darktan. It is a new release and I used the CATWA applier to make the skin visible on my head.
The lovely eyes are by Mesange and they are their River eyes #14.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!