Saturday, December 3, 2016

Christmas outfits for every mood.

Good morning Readers!
Today again the Advent Calendars, but also some really nice new designs. Some free, some not free.
So here goes...The Fitmesh Designer Expose has a new round and It's Grau has some awesome offers there. On top of these offers they have this lovely red dress, which is perfect for Christmas times, as a GIFT. You do not need a group to get this gift.
The lovely Black Rose bangles are by Baubles by Phe. They go with many outfits and are a great pair to have.
The hair is May hair by  Truth today (which was all from their 75 L$ sale - this is over now). I am wearing the RED version.
Let me also tell you which skin I am using: it is the lovely Sanna by 7 Deadly S[k]ins and I am wearing the taupe version. I am using their Enya taupe Catwa head applier.
ATTENTION: The MAKE UP I am wearing with this skin is NOT included. It is make up by Indulge Temptation
The beautiful eyes are Arabian Night eyes #8 by Mesange.
And then I checked the Advent Calendar at  Glitter and found that they have this awesome Santa outfit inside the calendar for day #4! The advent calendar  is free but you have to join the free to join Glitter group.
There is a Santa hat included, I could not make it fit any of my hairs, but I am sure you will have fun wearing it.
The lovely hair is Sakura by Argrace. Join their free subscribo group and you can pick up 3 lovely group gifts there, amongst them this Sakura hair.
My next stop was at i`pitǝmēHowever at the moment their store is CLOSED till Decmebr 18th so I am giving you the links to their MARKETPLACE store where you can get the outfits.
I got these sexy Hickory pants with a colour change HUD which gives you 21 colour options for 150 L$. And I got the Comfy Canvas booties which are for FLAT feet also for 150 L$. They come with a colour change HUD again with 21 choices.
You have to get the comfy Hickory sweater too, which also gives you 21 colour options. For just 150 L$ it is yours. However if you want BOTH, jeans and sweater you can find them on Marketplace together for 250 L$.
With this outfit I am wearing the #2 gift from the KittyCatz advent Calendar which you can find at many participating stores. I got this one at Zanze. This calendar is free.
The Hickory pants also go great with the hunt gift you can find at [HoR] House of Ruby. They are participating in the Advents Chase Hunt (TACH) and there is a hunt page available HERE. You are looking for a pink or blue candle and the hunt runs till December 25th. It is a free hunt.
The hunt gift is the green shirt.
The Comfy Booties go perfect with another hunt gift I found. This one is a gift in the POE 9 hunt (Peace on Earth 9). You are looking for a blue globe in this hunt and I could not find a HINT & LINK page this year, sorry. The STARTING point for the Poe 9 hunt is HERE where you can get a HINT & LINK note.
I found the globe at Posh Pixels and if you can find it too these comfy pajamas with colour change HUD AND the lovely Blush fat pack of hair is yours! The POE9 hunt is a free hunt.
My next find is this cute Santas Helper outfit by Emberotic's Fashion Designs. This outfit including the socks, boots, candy cane and hat is 150 L$ and it fits Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, TMP and Tonic.
My last find for today was at Cara Creations. The Cara Creations group is free to join and this lovely bleu shimmer gown is their group gift. There is a FUR neck part included (NOT shown).
The lovely Eileen jewelry set which I am wearing with these gowns below is by Moondance Boutique, and it is their gift in the Candy Cane Hunt.
Cara Creations also has these beautiful gowns on offer at their store. They are called Winter gowns and they come in 3 colours. They are 199 L$ each including the lovely fur, but if you are a group member these gowns are 100 L$.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!

No comments: