Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Day 2016


Dear Readers, dear Designers, dear Friends,
MERRY CHRISTMAS
to you all and to all your loved ones.
On this Christmas day I want to express how blessed I am
with all of you as my friends.
I wish you peace in your head, love in your heart
and lots of smiles on your path!
 
On this Christmas day I want to show you a beautiful gift and a breathtaking gown, which I choose for my Christmas day!
This lovely gown is by Glitter and it is called Belle gown. This gown comes in several perfect colours, I choose the Saphire one for this Christmas day.
The exquisite jewelry is the 25th December gift by Moondance Boutique. For this gift you do not need a group and it is free for everyone BUT JUST TODAY!!
The set is colour change by touch, which means you can change the metal and the gems in 2 different parts. The set is called Serenity and you get earrings, bracelets and a lovely necklace.
The skin I am wearing is by 7 Deadly S[k]ins and it is called Patchouli (taupe). I also used their Catwa applier for my head.
The lovely make up (lips and eyes) is by Indulge Temptation, some is from their Catwa Hunt at the store, some is from events, but you can find all at their store.
The fun hair is Etienne by Truth.
The perfect eyes are by Mesange and today I am wearing their Arabian Night eyes #8.
The pictures are taking on the Let It Snow sim.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!