Monday, June 20, 2016

Would you like to walk in these shoes?

Hi there Readers!
Nothing makes me more happy than a new pair of free shoes.
Come to think of it, lots of things make me happy. Especially when they are free or cheap. But shoes....ah well....
So what else do i have on my blog today? I have some awesome outfits by LaVian which you can find on the Cart Sale at The Wash. Lots of designers offer their designs for just 10 L$ there.
And I have a lovely dress including heels from the subscribo group at Hucci.
Last but not least I have some awesome free shoes for you.
ATTENTION: The items by Catalina under the name LaVian have been removed from the Cart Sale at the Wash after I blogged them. Catalina left the LaVian group, she has a new brand now called Aleutia. I will blog these outfits as soon as possible.
Let me start with the Cart Sale at The Wash. LaVian has 3 carts there, one is by Sam Jones, one is by Catalina and one is by XiuXiu.
The offers I am showing you today are the ones by Catalina, so find their cart at the Cart Sale at The Wash and go grab those awesome outfits!
The lovely skin I am wearing today is Sonia by WoW skins. You can find this lovely skin in 6 skin tones at the Vintage Fair which runs till July 26th.
The lovely hair is Malibu by Truth hair and I am wearing the red version. It is 250 L$ per hair tone and you get 5 tones of this hair in each pack.
This first outfit is called Nothing but a Memory dress and it comes with a colour change HUD which changes the colour of the skirt and the top separate. I am showing you just a few possibilities below.
And this one is another version of the Nothing but a Memory dress. Sold separate.
Believe it or not there is a third version of this dress...so pick the one you like best. Or get all for 10 L$ each. Again: I am showing just a few possibilities below. With the hud you can make your own favorite combination of colours and textures.
And this is the Summer Delight dress, which also comes with a colour change HUD which changes the trim and the dress separate into 32 tones. There are 3 versions of this dress available.
Over to Hucci. Join their subscribo and you will get a nice gift every once in a while. This time this lovely Vlasin dress with HUD and matching shoes which fit Slink and Maitreya.
And then I went to Like Design to click their 2 group Midnight Mania boards and their 6 group lucky boards. The Like Design group is free to join and I got these awesome boots from their boards and the elegant T-heels. They fit Slink high feet.
Last but not least I went to Pure Poison. The Pure Poison group is free to join and they have special group gifts. There are group Gatcha machines at the store and group members get one free try. I am showing you a few shoes I got, but you might get another colour. 
The newest group gatcha is at the entrance of the store, but if you can find their back room you will find previous group gatcha machines there, where you can try your luck too.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!