Thursday, June 30, 2016

Sooo sexy on the beach....for such a small budget!

Hello Readers!
The beach and looking sexy go together like thunder and rain, Ernie and Bert or peas and carrots. So today just sexy beach outfits on my blog. Some are 10 L$ and you can find them till July 6th at the Cart Sale at the Wash. And some are free and you can find those on the midnight mania board at Firelight Creations (for this board you do not need a group).
But let me start with the Cart Sale at the Wash. If you go to the cart by Emerald Couture you will see they have plenty lovely bathing suits, bikini's and lingerie for just 10 L$. Below is what I got there, some of these bikinis are also perfect for the 4th of July!
The skin I am wearing today is Sonia by WoW skins. It is the darktan version with cleavage option.
The lovely hair is Georgina by Truth hair and you can find this hair in their 50 L$ back sale room. All hair styles there are just 50 L$ per colour pack and you get 5 tones of each colour in the pack. I am wearing Reds.
And I went to Firelight Creations and clicked their Midnight Mania board. You do not need a group to click the board but the gifts change often, so you might find something completely different on the board. I got these 2 bikinis voor system avatars, including mesh feet (which I found a bit hard to adjust to my skin). The feet come with a HUD to adjust the skin tone and the nails.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!