Sunday, June 12, 2016

Just a lazy Sunday

Hello Readers!
For this lazy Sunday I have just 2 places to go shopping, so no teleporting around to lots of stores. And what did I find for you? LOTS of free stuff from the lucky boards at Gemyles. Downstairs at the store you can find 10 lucky boards with shorts, sexy tops, dresses, jumpsuits and even tattoos. There is no group needed to click these boards.
And I went to the Hairology event. Lots of great hair designers are participating in this event and you can find awesome discounted hair there. But there are also CAKES in front of lots of stores, and if you buy a piece of cake for 0 L$ you will find out these pieces have a gift inside!
So let me start with Gemyles. I got a lovely Happy Rez Day gift, this fun Betty Boop dress. So if your rez day is coming up....go get it!
And I got a lot from the lucky boards, you can see all shorts, tops (they are on separate boards), dress, tattoo, and jump suit below.
I am wearing Kassie 2016 skins which are a new release by WoW skins. The tone I am wearing is Kassie 2016 Darktan cleavage. You can find these lovely skins at the Designer Showcase event.
The lovely hair is Kiwi by Besom and you can find this hair on their Midnight Mania board. You will need to join the free group to click the board.
Then I went to the Hairology event. I got a LOT of cake there and in one of the pieces of cake I found this great Lee mesh hair by Wasabi Pills. You do not need a group to click the cakes and they are free.
In another piece of cake I found this Pearl hair by Mina hair. You get a HUD with this hair which changes the tone into 5 colours.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!