Sunday, February 1, 2015

A new skin and a new round of the Designer Circle.

Morning Readers!
Sunday morning, rain is falling....I was looking through my window and heard this song on the radio.
So I wanted to put something special on my blog. WoW skins has released a lovely new skin and it is called Foxy. My SL name means little red fox in Dutch (Roodvosje) so I was soo happy with this skin! It looks awesome with red hair, but of course you can wear your own hair with the skin.
Foxy is available at the Hipster Fair from February 1st till February 15th. And you can find Foxy there in 5 skin tones. Each skin tone comes in 5 make up versions and one natural version on which you can add all your favorite make up layers. New release, so NOT free.
I am wearing the Maitreya Lara mesh body with this skin (NOT free).
The hair is inside your inventory. Just do a search ofr Asymetric Bob and you will find a blonde version of this hair inside your library. I changed the hair tone in EDIT -> texture -> colour.
There is also a FOXY shape available.
Then went to the Designer Circle. Their new round starts TODAY at 2 pm SLT, so please don't go there too early!
I got this awesome outfit by Smesh at the Designer Circle. I love the soft pink colour and the fabric looks so soft and comfortable. The leggings and top are each 75 L$ and the mesh shoes for SLINK HIGH feet are 100 L$.
Then I found a lovely top by Biscuit, called Britt, at the Designer Circle. This  Britt top comes with a colour change HUD which changes the colour into no less than 9 textures. There are cute Skittle leggings available too, they also come with a colour change hud which changes the colour into 7 lovely textures. The top and the leggings are each 100 L$. Together they make a lovely outfit with many possibilities to mix and match.
The cute shoes for SLINK HIGH are a group gift at Jumo. Joining their group is free, and there is also a set of great clutches and a skin as a group gift available. I blogged them HERE.
My last find at the Designer Circle is this fun outfit by Wertina. This lovely cropepd top and the high waist skirt are each 80 L$ and together it makes an awesome outfit.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!