Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Looking for a new look?

Hello Readers!
Strangely enough, after taking the pictures for todays blog and adjusting them in Photoshop I realised that todays blog is perfect for those of you that are looking for a  new look. WoW skins has an awesome new skin, called Olga, which you can find at the With Love Fair. And Lelutka has perfect free hair (a colour sample, but great to wear) in all thinkable colours.
And to go with that new look I found a few nice free outfits too.
So here goes...the new skin by WoW skins. This lovely Olga skin comes in 5 skin tones and each skin tone has 5 make up version and a natural version on which you can add all your favorite make up layers. As it is a new release it is not free, but look at the pictures and go get a DEMO to see how it looks on your avatar, and you will be sold! You can find this awesome skin at the With Love Fair.
I am wearing Caramel hair with this skin, which is by Elikatira (NOT free- they are having a sale at  the moment and the colour packs are 99 L$ each)
And the freckle layers are by Glamorize, they are 5 L$ on Marketplace.
Then I found this colour sample hair at Lelutka. Well actually someone from the SL Frees & Offers group teleported me there and I forgot her name...so sorry! But I am very grateful because this hair is awesome. It is called Sheena and it comes with so many colour change huds that I could not even try them all. I am just showing you a few examples below. All huds have a plain version and a faded version and both have a rooted version too.
Over to B!asta. They have a Midnight Mania board which I clicked when I picked up the lovely Valentines day gifts B!asta has at their entrance. And I got this elegant dress/blouse from that board. The dress comes with a colour change HUD.
And to wear with this dress you could decide to hop over to M's Avon to get their newest gift. You get this lovely cupid necklace in gold and silver for free.
The elegnat nail polish is by DMZ and you get a set with 10 colours for 98 L$. The nails are called 10 Shades of Passion. This nail polish comes with appliers for SLINK and Maitreya.
Finesmith also has a great group gift, this necklace. Joining their group is free.
Finally I went to Heydra. They have a question mark board with fun tops, 3 Midnight Mania boards and 5 Lucky chairs. I got several tops from the quesion mark board and a lovely dress and sexy lingerie from the Midnight Mania boards. Look below!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!