Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Nails, hunting and a group gift

Morning Readers!
My friend Hannah from DMC (or DaneMarkZ) has released some awesome new nail polishes, and I really want to show them to you. There are 2 lovely new sets available, Black Velvet (10 shades) and Ten shades of Passion (10 shades). Each set is for hands and feet and each set is 98 L$. Appliers for Belleza, Slink and Omega appliers are included.
This is the 10 Shades of Passion set.
And this is the Black velvet set.
Then I got a lovely new group gift by FineSmith. This lovely watch. Joining the Finesmith group is free.
And now it is time again for the hunt for your inner slut. I still have a few gifts left in my inventory to show you. You can find the HINT & LINK page here and this hunt runs till February 15th. You are looking for a golden cock (no not a rooster) and all gifts are free.
I started looking for the hunt item at #47 SugarBabez and I found this fun crown inside it as a hunt gift.
Then I went to #33 My Dirty Mind. Inside their hunt cock I found this sexy body suit including a lovely mesh skirt. If you like it too, go hunting, it is not that hard!
The next stop was at #18 Slutwear by Lexi. This fun set with high waist pants and a lovely lose top is their hunt gift in this hunt. Perfect for warm summer days!
And if you want to look sexy, go hunting at #55 Mundos. This very sexy body suit is yours if you find the hunt cock at their store.
Another store with a sexy gift is #22 Bacci Village. You get this awesome latex outfit in a bright pink if you find their hunt item!
My last find is a mature one because the pasties I am wearing are not included. This sexy top is yours if you can locate the hunt cock at #61 Doozy. Are you bold enough to wear this top? Go hunting!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!